ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟷

𝙳𝚞𝚔𝚎'𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋📍

𝓓𝓾𝓴𝓮 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓯 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

"I'm paying child support, what more do you want from me Niki!" I mugged my baby momma over FaceTime. Jayla out with Maple so it was only me at the house.

"More money duh" she rolled her eyes. "You'on even be fathering your own child"

I scoffed picking up my phone. "Ain't my fault, you being selfish not sending my daughter over here to see her daddy. You steady wallin and ian done nun to you Niki, how you selfish with a child that we both made?"

I smacked my lips "I wanna father my kids but both my baby mommas trippin, where my daughter at?"

"With her step-father" she revealed and I stared at her with low eyes.

Bitches wanna be killed so bad...

"Niki I swear imma shoot yo ass when I see you. Why you bringing other niggas round Lailah, I wanna see my daughter, fly her out to new york i'll pay for the ticket"

"No, you gon bring my daughter around other females. If you wanted to be in her life you wouldn't have got caught up so bad that you'd have to flee the state, Daymon." She slightly pouted.

"Lemme get this straight" I licked my lips. "I'm not allowed to see Lailah, i'm paying you $1300 a month in child support and you telling me I need to pay more even though you won't let me see MY daughter? Fuck off my line Niki, you pissing me off" I snapped.

"She needs more clothes for school Duke, step it up
to 3k, see why I had to get knocked up by a broke nigga" she shook her mead and I mugged tf outta her.

"I'm not upping shit fo yo ass. Ain't you use my child support to go Atlanta and get a bbl? $1300 is enough for food and clothes. Mmcht, fuck all that. I want custody" I spoke seriously.

"You bogus, your not finna take my child from me plus with all them charges the court's not handing over nun to you."

I heavily huffed. And people always say i'm not a part of my daughters lives, it's not me, it's their mom's being the issue.

That's why with Jayla i'm tryna make things right, ion want her to have my child and dip. I want to trap her to stay with me, ion want nobody wit ha if it ain't me.

"Niki keeping playing wimme. I'll get one of the corner boys to shoot yo ass and bring my daughter over here, ion give a fuck. 4 years you been doing ts all because I cheated on you and got another bitch pregnant. I apologise plenty of times and you still holding a grudge over a nigga's head, I can't turn back time. Lailah has nothing to do with our relationship, that's an innocent child. I'm not fronting neither i'll deadass kill you Niki, I wanna see my baby girl this year" I threatened sternly.

She squinted at me "You wouldn't kill me, Lailah would hate you!"

"Not if she thinks you abandoned her then you got killed in the street" I smirked a little then laughed. "I'll hit you up in around a week, don't be on no bs. We both know I got eyes and ears everywhere in Chiraq" I concluded then hung up.

I want my kids out those dangerous neighborhoods and over here where they're surrounded by a healthier environment.

Time to call the other baby mom...