ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟾

A couple days later...
𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊'𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘📍

𝓞𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

K3 was chilling at his bestfriend's crib like usual, he hasn't been there in a while since Jayla's always been 'busy' recently and he wanted to know wassup with that. Like why didn't she come to Coney Island last week and why she's been avoiding everyone.

Jayla's heart skipped a beat walking into the living room and seeing him smoking a blunt laid on the couch like he owns the place.

"Bestieee!" She cooed going over to hug him.

"Man ion want your fake love" he pushed her off. "Where you been at?" He asked passing her the blunt which she took a pull from, before handing it back.

"Busy"

He scoffed sitting up and giving her a stupid look. "I been wanting to tell you some shit but you been busy for THREE WEEKS Jayla. If you'on wanna tell me that's fine but whoever had you occupied those three weeks must've been important"

She sighed sitting down next to him "The three weeks wasn't worth it, i'm sorry. What is it you wanted to talk about?"

He ran his hands over his face then inhaled a long pull before putting the blunt out. "I'm finna be a father"

"WHAT!?" She geeked. "Congratulations!"

"Bitch ain't no congratulations, that's a curse" he looked at her crazy.

"K3" she playfully slapped him. "I'm going to be an aunty" she did a lil dance and he stared at her with a blank face.

"You're more excited about the bastard than me" he mumbled.

"Was it the girl you told me about" she asked and he nodded smiling. "Oouuu you like herrrrrr"

"She's ight" he shrugged. "Never expected her to be my first baby momma but it's coo"

"What do you mean by that?" She made up her face.

"She's baby mom no.1, there's more on the way" he expressed.

"That isn't right K, you can't just impregnate her then go around impregnating other women. At least try to make things work between y'all, messing with her feelings isn't fair"

"I talked to her about that already. Ion really have feelings towards her Jay and I can't force a relationship I don't want. She was only pussy to me and I was only dick to her, that's what happens when you conduct unprotected sex"

He went on "We could end up in a relationship if I end up feeling her but at the moment that's dead"

Jayla rolled her eyes at his mentality, there was no changing K3 once he had his mind set on something and she had to accept that.

"The group brought some new girl in called Hailey, she's close with June. From what I've witnessed I already don't like the bitch" he exposed.

"I disappear for a couple weeks and i'm replaced" she frowned.

"Never dat, they plan on coming here in about an hour" he revealed and she furrowed her brows clocking onto something. "Corey's ex, Hailey!? Hell fucking naw since when was she friends with that bitch. Ion want her in my crib. Why are they bringing her here!?"