ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟻

𝓞𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

4:30PM🕟
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎📍

"SHOULD'VE LISTENED MY MOM ALWAYS TOLD ME THIS, I WAS ONLY THIRTEEN WHEN SHE TOLD ME THIS, WATCH WHO YOU FUCK WITH AND NEVER EVER TRUST A NIGGA FOR NOTHING. EVEN IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU REALLY LOVE HER DON'T NEVER TELL THAT BITCH THAT YOU REALLY LOVE HER" Boolie rapped his heart out in the corner of the room.

"Who the fuck broke his heart, gee" Maple rolled her eyes.

"I WISH I WOULD'VE NEVER TOLD YOU WASSUP AND I WISH I NEVER EVEN TOLD YOU PULL UP!!!! GOT ME SA—"

Jayla slapped her hand over his mouth muffling him which influenced him to do the same to her as they stared at each other in confusion.

Soon later keys jiggled and in came June and her 3 year old daughter.

"Maple!" Londyn blurted with a pacifier in her mouth running over.

"Hi beautiful" she cooed pulling her into a hug. "I like your hair it's so cute!"

"Tank woo" she smiled showing her crooked teeth. No matter how many times June tells her baby daddy to stop giving her candy so often, he doesn't listen. He gives his baby girl whatever she wants.

Londyn doesn't live her mother, she lives with her father Cairo in New Rochelle while June lives in Brooklyn. This is because when they split they gave their daughter the option who to live with and she chose her father who then moved into a house to fit the two.

"Jayla wassup wit you?" June asked concerned.

"Nothing" she mumbled staring at Duke's instagram story.

_________________________________

Duke's ig story:

_________________________________

"I know that look...who's the nigga?" Boolie asked.