ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹𝟼

𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚜𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚊📍

𝓙𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

"The view is amazing" I said, we just arrived at the hotel literally two minutes ago and the view took my breath away. You could see the skyline and honestly it's such a beautiful city.

"Mm it is" he mumbled.

"You staring at my ass" I turned my head around.

"Yup." He replied popping the p.

"Cars!" Reek pressed his whole body against the glass window watching the cars drive along the street.

He has an obsession with cars. It went from Ben 10 to planes to dinosaurs to paw patrol to cars. I wonder what's next.

"I'll be right back I gotta take this" Quan said placing a kiss behind my ear and leaving the hotel room.

Why tf he gotta leave though.

Who callin' his phone?

"Mommy up" Reek stretched out his hands.

"You're getting heavy, you ain't a lil boy anymore" I said bending down to pick him up.

"I'm a big boy" he smiled showing his milk teeth.

"Yes you are" I kissed his cheek then he laid his head in the crook of my neck. "Baby look at the helicopter"

"Woah." His eyes widened in amazement. "I want to ride"

"In the helicopter?"

He nodded.

"You forget you're scared of heights?" He went on a lil rollercoaster which went 8 ft in the air and this boy screamed crying like he was finna die.

I guess because we're stationery in a hotel plus we're inside, it doesn't appear as bad to him.

"Momma i'm not scared of heights. They scared of me." He sassed.

"Whatever you say" I responded carrying him over to look at his room.

It was a family room, Quan & I shared the double bed then through the door was a bed for Tyreek.

"I'm scared, I sleep with you" he whined clinging onto me.

"Why you scared, you sleep in yo own bed at home?"

He pointed at the corner of the room but there was nothing there.

"Don't start this weird shit" I breathed out immediately leaving the room.

He yawned indicating he was tired, I removed his shoes then placed him on my bed letting him fall asleep while I went to go see what the bathroom looked like.

"Okay period" I hyped up seeing how clean it was and everything was giving rich vibes.

I took some mirror pics then I heard someone enter the hotel room.