ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹𝟷

A/N: He's so fine y'all 😩

𝓚3'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

"Should we get yo momma this one or this one?" I asked my daughter picking out flowers.

"Dat!" She pointed at the pink roses and I picked them up and placed them in the shopping cart.

I plan on asking her to be my girlfriend. We been doing good co-parenting and unfortunately a nigga has caught feelings, hard.

___________________________________
My shawty❤️🤞🏾

Incoming call....

(Slide to answer>>>>>>>>>)

_________________________________

"Waddup" I answered placing fancy ass chocolate in the cart.

"When you coming home?" She asked and I could tell something was off from the tone of her voice.

"What's wrong?" I asked glancing at Naomi.

"I'm on my period, get me a honey bun and mountain dew with pickles anddd.....and um....ranch chips. Can you see if they got salt and vinegar goldfish?"

"Yo breath finna be a killa" I shook my head. "Okay ma, anything else?"

"Cuddles..."

"I'll see you when I get home." I said then hung up. "Let's go find her snacks Mimi"

I went over to the self checkout because ain't nobody got time to stand in that long ass queue.

Time is money.

I scanned half the things I got then stuffed the honey bun in Mimi's shirt and the gold fish on top of her
diaper then took my receipt and left the store.

You can take the nigga out the hood but you can't take the hood out the nigga.

I strapped her in her car seat giving her the lollipop I stole then got in my seat before driving off to head to my baby momma.

Mid drive I got a call from Daymon.

I arched a brow seeing that it was face time then pressed 'accept' and waited on this nigga to speak.

"𝐊𝟑"

"Yo, wass good?"

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐡𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬" he frowned.