ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸

𝓙𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

I couldn't sleep and I was craving McDonald's fries dipped in an Oreo Mcflurry. I waited for my order and collected it then headed to the parking lot.

It was like 9pm, why didn't I doordash? Because who tf wants to pay all that extra shit when I can drive there myself and save money. I popped the locks on my car then placed the bag of food in the passenger seat.

As soon as I put the key in and turned the car on, I felt a cold metal press against the side of my head.

"Keep your head straight and drive" the deep voice boomed which sent chills down my spine.

My pops ain't raise a pussy.

"If you think a gun to my head is going to scare me, think twice. You pussy too, wearing a balaclava hidin' and shi. If you really gangsta show yo muthafuckin' face"

The person didn't say anything, they just cocked the gun back and pressed it against my temple harder.
I hummed in response then pulled off, today shall not be my fate.

Deep down I had fear but my father always told me that fear shows weakness and people will use that to their advantage. I couldn't let whoever that was behind the gun know I was scared.

"Pull up to the nearest gas station ma" he said kind of raspy and for some reason that made butterflies swarm in my stomach. I think I got problems y'all. Stockholm who?

"How did you get in my car?" I furrowed my brows now realising I popped the locks, if it was locked the whole time how did he get in.

"Don't worry bout allat, worry about what's going to happen to yo ass if you'on get me to a gas station real quick" he stated.

Bossy.

I sped up and drove to the nearest 7/11.

"Can you get me banana laffy taffy please" If he was finna rob it, I might as well get something out of it.

"Stay in the car and don't drive off because then imma find you and kill you" He said sternly then hopped out the whip shooting the security cameras outside the store.

Don't tell me what to do.

I went back and forth in my head for around a minute thinking whether to drive off or not.
I heard screaming and as I was about to pull off, the nigga jumped back into the car with the cash register.

"Fuck is you idle fo? Drive!" He snapped.

That's when I clocked onto his accent. I sped off heading to God knows where, I wasn't bout to bring this nigga to my crib.

"We're going to yours no questions asked"

Looks like I'm bringing this nigga to my crib.

"Did you at least get my laffy taffy Duke?" I asked.

He stopped ruffling with the money when he heard me call him. "Mane...how you know it's me?"

"I recognise your voice plus your accent doesn't make it anymore unnoticeable."

He threw a packet onto my lap and I looked down to see he got me the candy then I smiled to myself.

"Why can't we go to K3's?"

"Wassup wit all these questions, you fed or sum? Mind yo damn business woman"

"It is my business when it's my crib" I rolled my eyes and I felt his hand wrap around the back of my neck. "What I tell you about that attitude?" He whispered in my ear. "Stop playing wimme" he roughly let go.