ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷

🅂🅃🄾🅁🅈 🄸🅂 🄱🄰🅂🄴🄳 🄸🄽 🄽🄴🅆 🅈🄾🅁🄺.

𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊'𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘📍

𝓙𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

🎶 𝘛𝘸𝘰-𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘯?
𝘛𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺, 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵
𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘺 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴, 𝘯𝘰🎶

𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶𝑔ℴ 𝒻𝓇ℯℯ𝓈𝓉𝓎𝓁ℯ by 𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀ℯ was playing in the background in the living room. I was sat on the couch and K3's head was laid on my lap as we vibed to the music together.

We literally had nothing to do today and we was bored as fuck. I told him to come over because we might as well be bored together, at least we had each other's company. 

His phone rung and he came off my lap then walked into the kitchen for some privacy. I heard him shouting for a good two minutes then he came back and slouched next to me with a frown.

"Fuck you lookin at?" He mugged me. This boy's attitude absolutely STINKS, he literally has zero filter whatsoever. Sometimes I like his honesty but at other times it really isn't needed.

"Wanna tell me why you just threw a temper tantrum in my kitchen or u gon sulk like a lil bitch?" I tilted my head.

He kissed his teeth before answering. "My cousin from south Chicago is coming down tomorrow to live with me for a few days till he gets somewhere to stay in New York. Ion want no street dog in my crib" he heavily frowned.

"What's his name?"

"Duke Keef" he replied and I looked at him like he was the dumbest person on earth. "Fuck you want his government for. You tryna investigate his whole life ain't you?"

He knows me too well.

With a simple name I can find anybody. I'm miss detective, oh you wanna find the bitch who yo man is cheating with? Give me the name and five minutes, I gotchu.

I shook my head in response.

"Stay out his way a'ight? He ain't somebody to mess with and i'm not getting you outta no problems with him, the keef part comes from Chief Keef. You know about him?"