ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟶

𝓙𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

𝓙𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

I woke up feeling like I got ran over by a train. My coochie was so sensitive, my body was numb and my voice was barely here. I thought he was all talk and front but no that nigga put on a show.

Call me dick whipped because there's no way i'm leaving this nigga alone. I wanna know where he is at all times, who's he with, who he's talking to all that shit. That's how good the dick was.

My legs were hurting badly, you know that feeling when you do a hard work out at the gym without stretching beforehand then the next day your body is dead. That's how i'm feeling right now.

I stared up at him admiring every feature on his face, those lips were nothing to play with. He was ultra fine and...I think I caught feelings for this nigga.

I gently sat up letting out a small groan, when he said I wouldn't be able to walk for a couple of days, he wasn't lying.

I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was 12pm. We was fucking all night and I loved every single second of it, he knew how to pleasure a girl and now i'm mad thinking about it cause...

Who taught him how to fuck that good?

I limped over to the mirror seeing myself completely naked. Every inch on my body was covered in hickeys, bruises and teeth marks, I stood there admiring the sight. Ion think we had sex...I think we made love.

I heard movement and he stood behind me also staring at my body in the mirror and his face was screwed up.

My heart dropped and I turned around to face him. "Do you regret it?"

"Nah...it's not that" he said trailing off as his eyes scrolled over my body. "I was too rough witchu." He frowned.

"I'm fine Duke" I assured him, nigga I wanna do that shit a hundred times over. Fuck being celibate i'm miss.hypersexual now.

"It's not fine Jayla, your body looks like I abused you or sum shit" he clenched his jaw. "I'm not cool with that ma, I didn't mean to fuck you so rough"

"Stop worrying, I enjoyed every moment. I think it looks good. Thank you for caring but honestly I don't regret it"

"I never said I regretted it" he said now making eye contact then chuckled a little "You're gonna be trouble ma"

I noticed his eyes seemed watery and dilated and I instantly went on my tippy toes to stare deeper. "Watchu take?"

"Man nothing" he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him and I felt him full on hard.