ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹𝟽

𝓞𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

Jayla eyes swelled up with tears and her chest heaved up and down as she stared at her psychotic baby daddy.

Duke stared at her with no emotion as she cried silently out of fear. He let go of her neck then grabbed a chair from the side of the room and sat opposite his baby momma.

His cold demeanour threw Jayla off. She's never seen him act so ruthless towards her.

Jayla continued crying quietly while staring at the floor feeling betrayed by Quan. She really believed what they had was real. Little did she know that Quan was one of Duke's boys.

She heard the door open and close and in came Quan.

She couldn't look at any of them, Jayla kept her head down, glued to the concrete floor.

"I'm sorry." He said then looked at Duke before looking at her. "Ian nut in you by the way, just telling you because of the baby talk and all. He sent me to bring you back here, I had to...convince you to leave the state"

"He doesn't love you Jayla, like I said no other nigga will love you like me" Duke chimed in.

"None of it was real, apologies" Quan said awkwardly not wanting to face her.

"Fuck yo muthafuckin apologies, fuck yo momma, fuck yo pops, fuck yo self, fuck yo future kids. Fuck everybody you love, I hope yo next girlfriend beats on yo ugly black ass. Bum ass nigga" Jayla spat finally giving Quan eye contact.

He clenched his jaw then decided to leave without saying anything else. It wouldn't be fair to talk back, especially when he has no clue what Duke Keef has planned for her.

"Yo ass finally talk—- shut. The. Fuck. Up. Daymon." She cut him off boring a hole into his eyes. "Why am I here!?"

"You asking questions but you just told me to shut the fuck up. Yous slow" he shook his head at her.

She remained silent and continued glaring at him, waiting for an answer.

"If you're going to kill me then do it. I've suffered enough. From getting abused by my mom to being paranoid of getting raped in foster care to meeting a manipulative, toxic, narcissistic man called Daymon Xavier Edwards. Ion even wanna be here no more... God put me through enough. I'm done." she continued.

He took out his glock and rested it on his lap. "Why you think imma kill you" he furrowed his brows acting completely confused.

"Are you mentally ill? Like actually Duke? Are you okay" Jayla looked at him crazy. "You told everyone you was finna kill me."

"I said that out of anger. How many times I gotta tell you i'd never physically hurt you." He rolled his eyes.

"Untie me."

"Nah. Ion think i'm gon do that" he said taking his blunt and lighting it before inhaling a pull slowly.

Jayla let out a scream of anger then frantically moved around in her chair which made her fall over.

"Duke. Imma shove my foot so far up yo ass you gonna be shitting out yo mouth and die from a haemorrhage. UNTIE ME NOW" she shouted at him while her face laid against the cold concrete.

He scrunched his face up. "Yo mouth dirty."

He put out his blunt then sat her chair up right. He uncuffed her legs and she immediately kicked him in the balls causing him to groan out in pain.

"Cheating ass bitch" he muttered.

"I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU, I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH!" She screamed at him. "YO ASS DECIDED TO BELIEVE A 2 SECOND CLIP INSTEAD OF FINDING ANOTHER POV"