ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟼

𝓓𝓾𝓴𝓮 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

𝓓𝓾𝓴𝓮 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

As soon as my baby momma left the room I moved my hands from behind my back with her phone held it in my hand.

The hard part was guessing the password, I tried her birthday and it was wrong. Then I tried my birthday and it unlocked, a nigga was astounded.

Her nigga prolly don't even know, haaaa.

She's giving me a second chance and i'm not finna mess that up...man I'm already knowing i'm finna mess it up. I barely been eating since she left me, I thought she'd be back after a few days but nah, the pregnant roach left for 4 months.

A whole 4 months I missed out on experiencing my seed grow because I fucked up. It was my fault she left and I stressed her out.

I'm not gon stress her out anymore.

I'll stop stressing her out once she's mine again.

I went through her phone and found out what her new nigga looked like, he appeared to me like a soft bitch and none of our looks were in common.

Jayla found a nigga who was the opposite of me. I hurt her that bad she didn't wanna be reminded of me in the slightest and that opened my eyes for real.

His dreads look like thick blunts. I tilted my head seeing pictures of him, a lot of them too. Not a single one of me in sight.

I was scrolling through her camera roll watching videos of her bump growth updates and I swiped off the app seeing that nigga touching her bump and kissing her.

That blew me. She has this ugly hood wannabe nigga in my position and ion like that type shit, at all.

I smirked to myself finding his contact on her phone then I added his number to mine. "Darius huh...ight"
I planned on telling him about our kiss and adding a little razzle dazzle to make it seem worser than it was.

Hopefully i'm able to convince her to let a nigga hit again cause man she's da best.

Don't hold that over my head, Jayla way more than some pussy to me. I only say stuff to hurt her and wind her up but that's my dawg fr.

I miss my baby girl and a nigga needs her back in his arms. I'll cherish tf outta her if she comes back to a nigga. I said she needs me and that shit backfired like a mf, a nigga needs her.

I promise to make things right baby girl.

Even if it's the last thing I do, you'll always be no.1.

I luhh youuu lil mama, hollon. Let time play out and you'll be back in my arms like nothing happened. I'm a top tier manipulator, shits gon be easy. Shii I hope so. Thoughts ran through my mind.

————

I got my hygiene together. June was a wack hit anyway, i've never nutted with her, I always had to finish myself off. I think that's mainly because it was Jayla's homegirl, it didn't feel good in my gut.