ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟷

𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊'𝚜 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘📍

𝓞𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓟𝓞𝓥,

The whole of gangnem were currently chilling at Jayla's crib.

"Y'all official?" K3 asked seeing Maple sitting in Boolie's lap.

After having a long talk at steakhouse, Boolie asked Maple to be his girlfriend and of course she said yes. They realised all those petty arguments and annoying each other was because they liked one another.

Maple was happy asf too because if she could write down what she wanted in a nigga on paper, Boolie crossed off every point.

"Yes sirr!" He hyped leaning over to dapp him up. "Why's yo cousin lookin' like he wanna kill Jayla?" He mumbled and everyone averted their attention to Duke.

Jayla started talking to some other nigga who asked for her number on the corner and Duke found out by going through her phone and he was fuming. They never linked up, it was a friendly conversation by checking up on each other but of course he didn't like that because he knew exactly what it would lead up to.

Jayla wasn't phased by it. In her head her mind was 100% set on Duke so she didn't get why he was acting like that.

"Because he's mad he can't keep a bitch" Jayla sassed jokingly.

"You're my bitch, fuck you talm bout."

"lol, last time I checked, I was single" she said knowingly that she was pissing him off. Deep down she isn't going nowhere.

"Don't start playing with me Jayla, you wasn't single this morning when I was demolishing that coochie in the kitchen was you?" He taunted and everyone gasped because he leaked their business, she gave him a heavy side eye.

"NOT WHERE MY HONEY BUNS ARE!!" Boolie screamed holding his heart.

"Y'all doing a thang?" June asked being nosey and before Jayla could answer, her annoying baby daddy spoke up. "Yeah. That's my girl"

"Unfortunately" she mumbled.

"What's that?" He cupped his ear.

"Nothing bae." She said then all of a sudden she felt nauseous and she got up and ran to the bathroom to throw up.

K3 instantly looked at his cousin and Duke shrugged.

"None of y'all gon check up on her? Damn" Maple mugged all of them before going to the bathroom to check on her friend. She held her hair back as she continued throwing up her guts.

"I don't like this" Jayla said crying.

"Aww mama come here" Maple opened her hands and she walked right into them. "You got this, have you decided what you're going to do?"

She sighed pulling away then washed out her mouth before answering. "We're keeping it"

"Huh?" K3 said who entered the bathroom. "You pregnant? Don't fix your mouth to lie neither."

She nodded then held her head down in shame.

"Maple let me talk to her in private real quick" he said licking his lips and she left then he locked the door. "You good?"