In the clip, Jiang Tang was sitting under the curtain of the night, and spoke of her husband in a calm tone: He is just a small employee, not worth mentioning.

At that time, everyone didn’t take her remark to heart. Now that the truth had been revealed, the netizens were almost laughing off their heads. It was not enough to laugh among themselves, they had to go to Lin Suzhou’s Weibo and make fun of him.

The debate continued and Jiang Tang’s page had all sorts of comments from her fans and anti-fans. Sparking an unprecedented heated debate, as a result…Weibo went down again.

This incident not only influenced the media and netizens but also affected others. For example…Chen Zixian and Li Changfeng.

The two didn’t like Jiang Tang and had a conflict with her before. The incident at the party that day had a very bad negative impact on Chen Zixian. After all, she was a Film Empress and was humiliated by a nobody. In the end, she didn’t manage to get back at her, it really didn’t look good on her image. Chen Zixian’s face turned pale as soon as she saw the clip on the Internet. 

She had suspected it, where did an ordinary person have the courage to bully her? It turned out she had such a relationship with Lin Suizhou. Fortunately, she didn’t provoke her anymore. At the same time, Chen Zixian was somewhat unhappy. This unhappiness originated from her jealousy.

On the other side, Li Changfeng, who was filming the MV on the set, happened to see Jiang Tang’s video while browsing the Internet.

In the shaking camera, the two of them kissed in public.

Li Changfeng frowned, and the joints holding the phone gradually turned white.

He hates it.

Why is the person who bullied him living perfectly fine? Why does he deserve to have a happy family and a smooth career? Why does he get everything?

Li Changfeng clenched his teeth and his eyes seemed to burst into flames.

The makeup artist who was doing his makeup did not notice the change in Li Changfeng’s mood. After glancing at the screen, he said: “This Jiang Tang seemed to be able to find a way out of an impossible situation all the time. Before this we knew that she is not simple, but didn’t expect that she is the madam of Huatian Entertainment.”

“Well, people’s luck can’t compete.”

Li Changfeng’s eyebrows knitted together: “Why do you talk so much?”

Looking at the astonished gaze, the makeup artist quickly shut up and focused on doing his job.

Li Changfeng glanced at the video one last time and then threw the phone on the table with a little irritation, and closed his eyes and frowned.

On the way back from the company, Liangshen remained silent. Once they got home, he went straight upstairs and locked himself in the bedroom.

Looking at Liangshen’s running back view, Chu Yi sighed slightly: “He is afraid of Mama scolding him.”

Jiang Tang glanced at the stairs and then turned to look at Chu Yi: “What happened to Liangshen?”

Facing Jiang Tang’s question, Chu Yi told her everything.

At this time, Qian Qian, who had been quiet the whole time, walked to Jiang Tang with hands behind her back and gently pulled her mother’s sleeve and looked at her with big wet eyes: “Mama, don’t scold the older brother. He did it to protect Qian Qian…..”

Qian Qian pursed her lips and her small face was full of pleading.

Jiang Tang’s mouth twitched slightly and squatted down and hugged the little girl: “Mama is not a devil, how can I beat people?”