As the most famous people in recent days, the staff in the beauty salon recognized them at a glance. There are often celebrities and high-class ladies in and out of this place, so the team was not surprised.  

“Hello, may I help you?” A young woman greeted them with a sweet smile.

Jiang Tang didn’t speak and turned to look at Qian Qian.

Qian Qian was not shy to talk to a stranger, she looked up at the staff and said: “Giving my mom a full-body spa and facial massage, make sure to make her smell fragrant.”

The way she spoke was so adorable, combined with her lovely look and her pair of bright eyes, which are even brighter than on TV, making the staff fall in love with her immediately. She bent over and asked Qian Qian with a soft tone: “What about you? We have a children’s milk bath service here. Would you like to have a milk spa with your brother?”

Qian Qian thought about him for a moment and nodded: “Okay, But you can’t arrange for me to be too far from my mom.”

The staff laughed and couldn’t help gently squeezing her soft face: “We have family rooms here. You won’t be too far away from your mom.”

After speaking, she got up and looked at Jiang Tang: “We’re only offering membership service here. Would you like to apply for a standard membership card or VIP card?”

As Jiang Tang was about to speak, Qian Qian suddenly raised her hand to interrupt. They looked at the little princess and saw her searching for something in her pink backpack. Then she took out a bank card and handed it over: “I pay, let’s do…VIP!”

The words sounded like the overbearing CEO on the TV.

Jiang Tang: “…….”

Qian Qian said solemnly: “Today’s Mama’s birthday, I can’t let Mama spend money.”

Jiang Tang: “…..”

The staff burst into laughter again. After seeing that Jiang Tang didn’t say anything, she took it with both hands and went to do the registration.

Soon, she handed over the prepared VIP card. Qian Qian accepted it with an arrogant expression: “Woman, this card has been signed up for you, here!”

After speaking, she raised her hand arrogantly. Her adorable actions have made everyone in the hall laugh in amusement.

Jiang Tang’s face was 囧, feeling embarrassed, she stretched out her hand to pinch her daughter’s little face and whispered a warning: “Mama has told you many times not to learn from your President growing the croton.”

Qian Qian giggled and hugged Jiang Tang’s thigh embarrassedly.

The whole body spa is a little time-consuming, so the staff arranged for Jiang Tang to be in the inner room and Liangshen and Qian Qian in the outside space.

The two children were soaking in a milk bath, watching cartoons, and eating desserts. Liangshen turned to look at Qian Qian and asked: “Sister, where did you get your money?”

Qian Qian replied without even lifting her head: “Papa gave it to me.”

Liangshen frowned: “When did Papa give it to you?”

Qian Qian tilted her head and thought about it for a moment: “I don’t remember….” She then looked at Liangshen, “Papa, didn’t give it to you?”

Liangshen counted with his fingers and said: “Papa gave me ten yuans yesterday for running errands.”

“Running errands?”