505 - Jaime Lannister

Stop and wait a sec when you look at me like that, my darlin', what did you expect? I'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck or I did last time I checked.

Our initial encounter was a fleeting moment, caught in the crossfire of the hatred between our families left both of us sprawled on the floor. My hands tightened around his neck as he gazed at me with an intense, almost desperate longing.

In a sudden shift, something snapped in my head, and my hands found their way to his chest as our lips entwined, hunger and frenzy vivid in our eyes. That kiss marked the inception of a dangerous relationship between us.

Despite his connection to the family responsible for my uncle's tragic demise, he became the man who frequently shared my bed.

"If anyone finds you in here, all hell will break loose," I whispered, nestled on Jaime's chest. "Like who?" he questioned, a soft laugh escaping his lips.

"Perhaps my cousin Jon or Sansa, oh, Sansa would surely kill you," I remarked, tracing shapes on his neck. "Are you forgetting your aunt once held me hostage in a cage?" he retorted, and I sighed.

"Why does it have to be so complicated?" I mumbled, rolling to my side and staring at the blank ceiling "But we work," he said, rolling on top of me. "Jaime Lannister, get off me before I suffocate," I huffed as he lightened his weight, his hands on either side of my head as he hovered over me.

"What about that one time you were squeezing the life out of me" he reminded and I rolled my eyes "Did you or did you not live?" I challenged, and he chuckled. "Besides, I recall you enjoying the sight of me on top of you," I pointed out.

"That's the truth," he admitted, brushing my hair away from my face, his hand travelled down my body resting on my waist.

"No, you have to go," I asserted as he groaned, rolling off me and getting dressed. 

As Jaime reluctantly dressed, I smiled from the bed, savouring the lingering traces of our intimacy. "If you lay there like that, I'll be forced to come back to bed," he playfully warned, and I laughed, shaking my head.

"Goodbye, Jaime," I said with a mixture of fondness and resignation as he approached for one last kiss. His lips met mine in a lingering farewell, a bittersweet taste of the connection we couldn't escape.

A short-lived goodbye echoed in the room, but beneath the surface, an understanding lingered, we were bound by forces beyond our control. 

I'm going back to 505 if it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive, in my imagination, you're waitin' lyin' on your side with your hands between your thighs.

♥♥♥

when you look at me like that my darling what did you expect 😝✨