I did something bad - Jon Snow

I never trust a narcissist but they love me, so I play 'em like a violin and I make it look oh so easy cause for every lie I tell them they tell me three, this is how the world works now all he thinks about is me.

"Dracarys," I bellowed with an air of vengeance, and Drogon responded by unleashing a torrent of searing flames upon the city below. The once serene skyline transformed into a chaotic canvas of orange and red, a manifestation of the fiery wrath that had been ignited within me.

This was no mere act of destruction it was a reckoning. The Lannisters, architects of so much pain and suffering, would bear witness to the consequences of their actions. The flames danced and swirled, consuming everything in their path, a symbolic cleansing of the wounds inflicted upon my family.

As Drogon soared through the air, a winged harbinger of retribution, I couldn't help but feel a mix of emotions. The flames were a manifestation of both anger and sorrow, a visceral expression of the countless betrayals and losses suffered at the hands of those who sought power above all else.

The city burned, but in its fiery glow, I found a strange solace. It was as if the flames mirrored the storm within me, a tempest that had raged for far too long. The world would remember the day when the Mother of Dragons unleashed her fury, a dragon's roar echoing the cries of the oppressed and wronged.

I can feel the flames on my skin, crimson red paint on my lips. If a man talks shit, then I owe him nothing I don't regret it one bit, 'cause he had it coming.

—————

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good? They say I did something bad but why's it feel so good? Most fun I ever had and I'd do it over and over and over again if I could It just felt so good, good.

"Will you break the wheel with me?" I proclaimed, concluding my impassioned speech as the roars of my army reverberated below, and the distant echo of Drogon's mighty roar filled the air.

My gaze turned to the approaching figure of Tyrion, stepping forward to my right. "You freed your brother you committed treason," I pointed out. His response was swift, laced with disappointment and condemnation "I freed my brother, and you slaughtered a city," he uttered with palpable disgust, yanking off the brooch I had once gifted him and flinging it away.

"Take him," I declared, the weight of the decision reflected in my eyes as I commanded the execution of a once-loyal advisor, realizing that the path to breaking the wheel demanded difficult choices and unyielding resolve.

I turned, locking eyes with Jon, who cast a disapproving look my way. Swiftly brushing aside his unspoken judgment, I walked away, accompanied by the ranking Unsullied soldiers trailing behind me.

I never trust a playboy but they love me so I fly him all around the world and I let them think they saved me. They never see it comin' What I do next, this is how the world works. You gotta leave before you get left.

—————

I can feel the flames on my skin he says, "Don't throw away a good thing" but if he drops my name, then I owe him nothin' and if he spends my change, then he had it coming.

"You are my queen now and always" Jon declared, sealing his vow with a passionate kiss that lingered like a promise in the air. The world around us seemed to fade into insignificance, leaving only the echo of our shared commitment.

The sudden sensation of cold metal piercing my skin shattered the enchantment of the moment. I looked down, my gaze meeting the cruel reality of a blade lodged in my torso. Shocked, I looked back into Jon's eyes. We both gasped, and I fell backwards, Jon instinctively holding me up with both arms.

My eyes, now glazed with pain and disbelief, I took in shallow breaths as small rivulets of blood ran from my mouth and nose, marking the onset of my final moments. Jon, tears streaming down his face, cradled my lifeless body, grief tearing through his soul. In the distance, Drogon screeched a mournful cry that echoed the tragedy befallen his mother and queen.

They say I did something bad then why's it feel so good? They say I did something bad but why's it feel so good? Most fun I ever had and I'd do it over and over and over again if I could. It just felt so good, good.

♥♥♥

this lyric match is some of my best work icl 😋