Do I wanna know- Robb Stark

Do I wanna know if this feeling flows both ways, sad to see you go was sort of hoping that you'd stay baby, we both know that the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day.

We always ended up finding each other, no matter what. "This is the last time," he said with his lips pressed to mine. I nodded, and before we knew it, our clothes were off, and we were tangled up in the hay, the stables bore witness to the act that somehow repeated despite the broken promises.

"We're like moths drawn to a flame, aren't we?" I said, my fingers tracing a teasing path along his skin "Can't stay away," he replied, his lips finding mine in a hungry kiss "it has to be the last time."

I smirked, challenging "Why? We're fire together, and you know it." he nodded, his hands busy with the fastenings "Exactly too much fire, and we might burn everything down."

 "Let it burn," I whispered, pulling him closer his gaze met mine, a mix of desire and caution. 

Crawling back to you

—————

So have you got the guts been wondering if your heart's still open and if so I wanna know what time it shuts, simmer down and pucker up I'm sorry to interrupt it's just I'm constantly on the cusp of trying to kiss you I don't know if you feel the same as I do but we could be together if you wanted to.

In the dimly lit hall of the castle, he caught sight of my laughter mingling with that of another man. A dagger of unease pricked at the edges of his consciousness, but he dismissed it as trivial. I was free to share my company with whomever I pleased, he told himself. Yet, as the night wore on, the lingering image of my smile with the other man lingered in his thoughts.

Unable to shake off the uneasiness, he found himself wandering through the moonlit corridors somehow finding himself back in our  place, the place we shared countless nights.

"Couldn't sleep?" I asked as he came into view he looked up, a glint of surprise in his eyes. "Neither could you, it seems," he said sitting on the hay next to me.

"You looked content," he admitted, a pang of something unfamiliar tightening in his chest. My gaze met his, and for a moment, the world around us seemed to fade "Content, perhaps but not complete."

In that admission, the unspoken words hung heavy in the air. 

Do I wanna know If this feeling flows both ways, sad to see you go was sort of hoping that you'd stay baby, we both know that the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day, crawling back to you .

—————

The air crackled with unspoken words, and he took a deep breath before breaking the silence "I admit, seeing you with him stirred something in me."

I met his gaze, the shadows playing across his face revealing a conflict that mirrored my own "Maybe it's time to stop pretending, to stop fighting against what we both know."

He nodded, his eyes searching mine as if seeking reassurance. "I've been trying to convince myself that I can ignore it, that I can walk away but every time, I find myself back here, with you"

"I can't ignore it either," I confessed, the weight of honesty lifting from my shoulders.

His fingers brushed against mine "Maybe we shouldn't fight it maybe it's time to embrace what we've been running from."

"I want to be with you," he finally admitted, his voice carrying a hint of desperation "Even if it means burning everything down."

There was a pause, a moment of suspended reality, and then our lips met repeating the actions of that unforgettable night. The hay beneath us bore witness to the rekindling of a flame that had refused to be extinguished, and as the night whispered its secrets, we surrendered to the gravitational force pulling us back together.

Do you want me crawling back to you?

♥♥♥

crawling back to youuuu 😉