The gift - Ramsay Bolton

"Her beauty blinds like the sun yet she has all the darkness of the night" the man remarked, a sinister smirk settling on Ramsay's face. "Well then, I suppose I must meet her," Ramsay replied, his eyes glistening with excitement.

Perched on the table, my legs swung back and forth as the sounds of men and horses surrounded me. My gaze remained fixated on the lifeless Septon.

"Ramsay Bolton," I declared, and he took a step forward, his men showing a mix of surprise and fear. Ramsay's eyes traced my body, then to the human heart in my hand. I held it out, squeezing gently. "Pretty, right?" I asked, the men staring in disbelief at the blood running down my arms.

"What did he do to meet this fate?" Ramsay inquired, and I jumped off the table, tilting my head to the side momentarily. "He said I was cursed in the eyes of the gods," I stated, walking towards him. "You don't think I'm cursed, do you?"

"Cursed?" he repeated. "No, my darling, I think you have a gift," he said with a dark grin. I dropped the heart, kicking it back, and placed my bloodied hand on his cheek. "I agree," I said, tracing my hand across his jaw.

"But you must come with us," he insisted and I shook my head "Your gift will be favourable for us." As his men tied my hands, I warned, "I will curse you." A cloth silenced me, and he ordered, "Cover her eyes," as I glared at him with a dark intensity before leaving.

Sat atop a horse, we rode back to Winterfell. Ramsay led me towards the dungeons, chaining me and removing the cloth. 

"Scared I'm gonna get you?" I teased tugging on the thick metal chains. "You ought to show a little more fear, this confidence won't do well for you," Ramsay cautioned "You can't kill me," I declared "I've cursed you."

"There really is a darkness inside you," he observed, and I smiled. "I'm no ordinary woman."

"I've seen your death," I revealed, his smile dropping. "Your hungry hounds," I added, the words meaning nothing to him yet.

"I can help change your fate," I offered, earning a raised eyebrow. "But you'll have to earn it," I giggled as he left the dungeon, slamming the door behind him.

—————

The next morning, Ramsay entered the dimly lit dungeon, a tray of food in hand. I sat there, my gaze unwavering, as he approached. He placed the tray in front of me, eyeing me cautiously. Without breaking eye contact, I gently reached out, placing my hand on his.

"Make me yours and you can become king of all the seven kingdoms" I whispered, my voice carrying a hint of mystery. His hand hesitated for a moment, lingering in the warmth of my touch.

Abruptly, he pulled his hand away, standing up with an uneasy expression. The air hung heavy with tension as he retreated a few steps. "You're a bold woman," he remarked, his tone a mix of curiosity and wariness.

A sly smile played on my lips as I remained seated. "I'm no ordinary woman, Ramsay Bolton," I reminded the words resonating with an air of enigma. Ramsay's eyes narrowed, studying me intently. "You play a dangerous game," he declared, yet there was a flicker of intrigue in his gaze.

As he left the dungeon, the heavy door closing with a thud, I sat there, a mysterious smile lingering on my face, he was going to come back and he was going to be back soon. The game had just begun, and the pieces were being set into motion.

♥♥♥ 

Inspired by a scene from The Last Kingdom 🫀🫨