Pacify her - Ramsay Bolton

Someone told me stay away from things that aren't yours but was he yours if he wanted me so bad?

My head snapped back forcefully, and I winced as the sensation of someone gripping my hair became apparent. Glancing to the side, I noticed a woman standing beside me, a very familiar woman.

A knife-edged perilously close to my neck, its cold blade piercing my skin, causing a small trickle of blood. "Stay away from him," she growled in my ear. In a reflex action, I jerked my head to the side, colliding with her nose. She dropped her hands instinctively, moving back and rubbing her nose.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Myranda?" I demanded, placing my hand on the small cut on my neck. "I said stay away from things that aren't yours," she repeated coldly, and I glared at her. "Is he really yours if he wanted me so bad?" I retaliated, observing her growing frustration.

She sneered, her eyes narrowing with fury "He wanted me first," she spat out, her words sharp and venomous.

I scoffed, incredulous "Because he hadn't met me yet now he has higher standards," I retorted coldly, my tone filled with arrogance. I glared back at her, defiance in my eyes refusing to back down. 

"He pitied you," she said, her voice dripping with disdain.

"If that's the case, then why was he begging for me last night?" I shot back, intensifying the tension in the air. As her frustration transformed into a seething rage, the confrontation escalated She lunged at me again, knife in hand, but I swiftly dodged her attack, moving to the side with practised agility. She landed on the ground where I had just been standing, her rage fueling her determination.

The room's atmosphere crackled with hostility, and just as the tension reached its peak, the door burst open. Ramsay, drawn by the commotion, entered with a mix of annoyance and curiosity. Myranda, momentarily defeated, turned to him with a desperate expression.

"Ramsay, just pick one of us and end this," she pleaded, her tone betraying her frustration. However, I couldn't help but chuckle at the absurdity of the situation.

"I'm not going to do this with you. You can have him," I laughed, shaking my head in disbelief. Ramsay raised an eyebrow at the spectacle before him, clearly uninterested. "You're funny if you think I would ever beg for the attention of a man like this," I added, my tone filled with disdain, as I turned to walk away.

Before I could take more than a couple of steps, Ramsay's hand shot out, catching me by the arm. He pulled me back with a surprising force, his eyes now fixed on me with an intensity ignoring Myranda's frustrated protests, he closed the distance between us and, in a bold move, pulled me into a heated kiss.

The room fell into stunned silence as Ramsay's actions clearly revealed his choice. The kiss was passionate, almost possessive, and served as an undeniable proclamation of his preference. Myranda's expression shifted from frustration to disbelief, her eyes widening in shock.

When Ramsay finally pulled away, there was a wicked glint in his eyes as he looked at me. "Looks like I've made my decision," he said, his voice low and filled with amusement. Myranda, now thoroughly defeated, shot me a venomous glare before storming out of the room.

I stood there, still processing the unexpected turn of events, as Ramsay smirked, seemingly pleased with the outcome asked "You won't beg for my attention?"

I met his gaze, unyielding "Let me remind you, one of us was begging last night, and it surely wasn't me," I retorted, a sly smile crossing my face Ramsay leaned in, capturing my lips in another heated kiss.

Someone told me stay away from things that aren't yours but was he yours if he wanted me so bad?

♥♥♥

it's lowkey hard to write Ramsay ones without making her equally as possessive and confident 🫢🫨