Temptation - Petyr Baelish

Obsession hardly captured the intensity of the dark-haired man's feelings for me, it was glaringly evident that he possessed a profound infatuation. He did not attempt to conceal his emotions, wearing them openly like a badge of honour. 

Despite my lack of reciprocal sentiments, I found a peculiar thrill in the pursuit, savouring the relentless attention he showered upon me. However, with each passing moment, the challenge of denying his advances grew increasingly difficult.

A familiar voice punctuated the air with a respectful tone, pulling me momentarily from my contemplation "My lady," he declared, and I turned with a cordial smile to face him. 

We made casual conversation and found ourselves walking side by side to a more secluded location, his voice, usually composed, now carried a subtle urgency as he spoke.

He took a step closer, the space between us diminishing "Your presence is a beacon in my thoughts, a flame that refuses to be extinguished," he confessed, his words hanging in the air like an invitation.

I met his gaze with a mixture of curiosity and intrigue "Lord Baelish, you tread on dangerous ground," I warned, my tone a delicate balance between caution and a subtle invitation.

He smirked, the air thickening with a shared understanding "Sometimes, my lady, the most thrilling ventures lie in the forbidden," he murmured, his words an echo of the escalating energy between us.

I gazed into his eyes longer than ever before. The charged atmosphere finally overcame the restraint, and I gave in to the desire that simmered beneath the surface. Without hesitation, I pressed my lips onto his, my hands instinctively gripping the back of his head. He reciprocated swiftly, his hands finding their place at my waist, pulling me in closer.

The kiss unfolded like a pent-up desire, the intoxicating thrill of forbidden indulgence. Our lips moved in a hungry dance, seeking comfort in each other as if the world around us ceased to exist. 

As the intensity of our embrace grew, the need for a brief break forced us to pull away, gasping for air. I wiped my mouth with a subtle, self-aware smile, locking eyes with him, his grip tightened on my waist like he didn't want the moment to end. 

His gaze, heavy with desire, lingered on me as I indulged in a playful wink, a mischievous acknowledgement of the flames we had ignited. Without breaking eye contact, I gently pushed him back, creating a tantalizing distance between us. 

A seductive smile played on my lips as I turned away, my every step a calculated retreat that left him staring at my departing figure with an unmistakable hunger.

His gaze followed my every move with a potent mix of lust and anticipation, the forbidden allure of our encounter etching itself into the tapestry of our shared secrets.

♥♥♥

one where he isn't being hopelessly rejected what a surprise 😝