Infinity - Robb Stark

Baby, this love I'll never let it die can't be touched by no one I'd like to see 'em try.

"You are promised to someone else, someone better," I declared, taking a step back. He implored, "and I will refuse" shaking my head, I asserted, "It's not a matter of choice, your father would never consent to marrying his eldest son to some lowborn."

"Don't speak of yourself like that," he demanded, his eyes searching mine "But it's the undeniable reality," I countered. 

"Even you can't change that," I added, gently placing my hand on his cheek. He leaned into the touch, closing his eyes as if savouring the moment.

"I can't help it, but if it's you that I love, it's you that I will marry," he declared, stepping back resolutely "I will fight for us"

"Robb, don't argue with the inevitable," I called out, pleading with him as the door shut behind him. "Please."

In the stillness of the moment, I couldn't help but wonder whether the door that had closed had sealed our fates or merely marked the beginning of our journey.

I'm a mad man for your touch, girl, I've lost control, I'm gonna make this last forever, don't tell me it's impossible.

—————

Oh, darling, my soul you know it aches for yours and you've been filling this hole since you were born, cause you're the reason I believe in fate, you're my paradise and I'll do anything to be your love or be your sacrifice.

"Mother," my son's voice chimed, accompanied by a gentle tug on my dress. I lowered my gaze to meet his eager eyes, and with a smile, I asked, "Yes, my love?" He extended his tiny hand, a silent invitation that I willingly accepted, intertwining my fingers with his.

"Follow me," he urged, a spark of excitement dancing in his eyes. Intrigued, I laughed and nodded, allowing him to lead me with childlike enthusiasm through the corridors and into the courtyard.

"What's going on?" I asked, curiosity piqued. My son, now released from our joined hands, scampered towards his father, who wore a smile.

In a swift and tender motion, my husband reached for our son, lifting him off the ground and into his protective embrace. Nestled in our son's hand was a small bouquet of wildflowers, a colourful testament to their joint effort.

The simplicity of the gesture touched my heart profoundly. With a grateful heart, I marvelled at the kindness and love that surrounded me. 

"Thank you, my handsome boys," I exclaimed with genuine delight as I accepted the bouquet of flowers from my son. Bending down, I planted a loving kiss on his head, savouring the sweet innocence that radiated from the small gesture. Then, turning to my husband, I couldn't resist expressing my gratitude more intimately, capturing his lips with my own in a tender kiss.

"I'm so glad you fought for us," I whispered as he enveloped me in a warm embrace. His arms around me felt like a sanctuary, a haven of love and support. "I told you it was possible," he replied with a confident reassurance that echoed the triumph of our shared journey.

Cause I love you for infinity, I love you for infinity, Cause I love you for infinity, I love you for infinity.

♥♥♥

I love this song it's so cutie patootie ♾️💖