Chapter 91 EXTRA FINAL

Outside the city of Liangzhou, the Saga of the Qingshan Mountain stands, accompanied by the grass on the edge of an unknown tomb.

Two horses halted under a nearby tree. The young man in a white shirt, standing in front of the tomb, took a step and spoke to those beside him, "This is the place."

Chu Mingyun remained motionless, standing quietly and gazing at the tombstone. The epitaph, likely crafted by Su Shiyu, recounted how the tomb's owner, disguising herself as a woman, wielded her sword against the Huns. The empty space in the center held a vacant surname.

"At that time, the city was deserted, and we couldn't locate her relatives after burying the bones, so it had to remain empty temporarily," Su Shiyu explained.

Chu Mingyun nodded and finally stepped forward, half-kneeling in front of the tombstone. A short sword was handed to him, and he looked at Su Shiyu with a smile, accepted it, and let it fall onto the stele.

The dust settled on the ground, and Su Shiyu softly read, "Chu Zhiqing."

Chu Mingyun placed the short sword down and silently pointed to a familiar name. Separated by six feet of loess, fourteen years, they stood there, mutually silent.

After a long while, he softly smiled and said, "Sister, I survived."

The mountains were silent, except for the wind. A warm hand rested on his shoulder, and Su Shiyu spoke warmly, "State affairs are all arranged properly; in any case, don't rush back to Beijing. I'll stay with you in Liangzhou for a few more days."

"There's nothing to stay for. There is no place for me to go back to in the city." Chu Mingyun stood up, and before Su Shiyu could speak, he took Su Shiyu's hand and brought it to his lips for a kiss, saying, "My home is here."

Seeing his smile, Su Shiyu couldn't help but laugh. They stood side by side, looking out to the distant city of Liangzhou. The city, once marred by slaughter, now thrived again. Houses rose above the ruins, and new life flourished between the flesh and blood. Countless people grew up and aged here, continuing their lives.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

A short ending outside, and that concludes this part~

Then there's a brief note outside for the readers.

Transitioning to the finished state, =w=, little cuties, see you next time~

Update August 17↓

The new story "Blade Blade" has been opened and is available for reading by Bai Xiong.

Ancient rivers and lakes. False apprenticeship. Years pass.

Wholeheartedly wanting to retire and attack x smart and lonely.

Qi Chaoxi x Jiangli

The excerpt reads:

"In these rivers and lakes, martial disputes, right and wrong, there is nowhere to drink meditation, but bones can be buried everywhere. The world is famous, but the struggle is won by the strong; It’s the same landscape. I also thought about setting aside this secular world, a hundred."

"Because I haven't met you yet."

That's it. That's all. Hasnt been updated since.