Chapter 89

Chang'an City was finally completely stabilized.

The Huns cavalry was defeated after the death of the two generals, and was surrounded and captured. They were left to wait and negotiate with the Huns later. The Su family can be said to be the head of the Chang'an family. Even though the descendants of the ancestors dispersed for generations to avoid power and threaten the emperor, leaving only the direct line in the capital, their influence cannot be underestimated. Now there are The Su family took the lead in making a show of obeying the imperial edict, and with the experience of being suppressed and executed before, other dignitaries had no choice but to give up and obey. The people in the Chu party sized up the situation and quickly restrained themselves, and they all expressed their loyalty and service diligently. Under the Zen edict, everything is justified.

The glory and decline of Daxia have become a thing of the past in the annals of history, and a new dynasty is slowly beginning.

In the silence of the night, Su Shiyu finally had time to change out of his bloody robe. After washing and cleaning up, the waiting maid led him into the bedroom, where he then closed the door and left.

Chu Mingyun sat at the table, waved to him, then took the small porcelain box at hand and opened it. The ointment revealed a faint medicinal fragrance.

"I can just do it myself." Su Shiyu wanted to reach out and take it.

But Chu Mingyun dodged his hand and raised her eyebrows slightly, "Why, you just said you had me in your heart, but now you won't even let me touch you?"

"..." Su Shiyu had no choice but to cooperate and stop moving, letting him apply the ointment on his neck.

At that time, Li Chenghua's knife power was stagnant after all, and the wound was not deep. The blood had already stopped on its own. After the bath, there was only a faint line of crimson and a slight moist vapor.

The ointment is slightly cool when it touches the skin. It is spread carefully and gently, and the warmth of the fingertips penetrates. Chu Mingyun finished applying the medicine, but his hand still stayed beside the wound and did not move for a long time.

Su Shiyu looked at it in confusion. He still looked at the injury and whispered: "...I almost scared you to death. If I leave late, are you going to let me hold your body and cry?" "

Su Shiyu's eyes moved slightly, and he took down his hand and held it gently in his palm. After a moment of silence, he changed the topic, "I can see things clearly now. I have some wrong ideas, but your behavior may not be completely correct." He looked at Chu Mingyun and said with a low smile, "I heard that none of the ministers who have come forward to remonstrate over the past few days have come to a good end, but I also have some advice to give. Are you willing to listen to it, Your Majesty?"

Chu Mingyun looked at him steadily for a long time, then smiled and said, "Kiss me and I will listen."

Su Shiyu smiled and leaned forward to kiss her. As soon as their lips touched, he was pulled towards her. Chu Mingyun pressed him completely into her arms, held his waist with one hand, slipped the other into his hair, deepened the kiss and entangled his lips and tongue.

This posture was really not stable. Su Shiyu subconsciously stretched out his hand to support the table behind him, and hurriedly said between breathing: "Wait..."

"Hold me tight." Chu Mingyun bit his earlobe.

A slight numbness ran up his spine like electricity. Su Shiyu retracted his supporting hand and slowly hugged his neck. Chu Mingyun directly hugged him up like this, and even had one hand free to spread the heavy curtains in the inner hall.