The Battle Against the Raiders

Start from the beginning

Clementine: It is a nice place. And we'll make it even nicer once we deal with the raiders.

I smiled standing next to her. 

Sarah was quiet for a second before glancing over at me. 

Sarah: You're like a sister to me. And your opinion matters the most in my eyes... I wanted to ask you a question.

I turned to look at her with a raised eyebrow.

Clementine: Okay? Shoot. 

I motioned for her to speak. 

She looked back out at the walkers thinking for a second before she spoke up.

Sarah: I've never had a boyfriend... I've never even had a crush on a guy before. Untill I met Marlon. He's sweet, funny...Does that make me sound stupid? After what he did?

She questioned. 

I chuckled and shook my head.

Clementine: No of course not. I may not have done what he did... But he's also never been though what we have. Fear will make people do really crazy things sometimes. If you like Marlon that much, I'd say go for it. If he makes you happy, then I'm happy.

I replied with a smile. 

A grin spread across Sarah's face as she turned away from me looking out into the woods. Her smile slowly dropped as she squinted her eyes. 

She pulled out a pare of binoculars and looked through them. 

Sarah: They definitely aren't walkers. They have horses. Look.

She handed the binoculars to me and I lifted them to my face watching as a group of people with horses and carriages slowly crept through the woods. 

Clementine: Shit, that must be them. We need to warn the others now.

I said quickly as we both hurried down from the lookout. 

Clementine: Dad! The raiders are here. We need to get ready!

I said as I ran over to Lee. Sam's ears perked up as he stood straight as if he were ready to attack. 

Louis: We're ready, Clem.

Louis nodded smiling at me. 

Kenny: Good, We got this, okay? Nobody has anything to worry about.

Kenny nodded as he wrapped his arm around Willy's shoulder. 

Lee: Kenny's right, we can do this.

Lee agreed. 

Clementine: They've got at least 4 more people with them, all carrying guns. And carts, probably to carry people away. 

Yhwach emerged from the library, his stoic expression betraying none of the thoughts swirling within his mind

Clementine: Yhwach, the raiders are here. They've got horses, carts, and at least four more people with guns. We need to get ready.

I explained. 

Yhwach nodded, his gaze piercing as he assessed the situation.

Aizen: (intrigued) A raid, you say? How fascinating. It seems the stage is set for another conflict. How do you plan to handle this, Yhwach?

Yhwach: (calmly) We will face them head-on, defend our home, and ensure the safety of everyone here.

Aizen: (teasingly) Such a straightforward approach. Perhaps there's room for a bit of finesse, a strategic touch to outsmart these raiders.