Chapter 89: Epilogue.

10 years later.

It has been 10 years since the disasteroid incident and the day Danny and Sam got into an official relationship, one of which Pamela and Jeremy didn't approve of but Jack and Maddie approved too and taking down Servantis. Tucker was happy for them and so were (F/N) and Paulina. For highschool it was something. Ever since telling everyone they're half ghosts the half ghost trio gained a lot of popularity even from the teachers but despite this newfound fame, they all wanted to be treated the same.

Here we see a house in Amity Park as we see a woman sleeping in bed.

???(Paulina): Honey, time to wake up. We got to take the kids to see the others.

We see the woman get up from bed as she lets out a yawn and turns as we see her face as she is revealed to be (F/N).

(F/N): Coming.

We see (F/N) get up and got dressed as we see (F/N) passing the hallway as framed photos were seen as we see a photo of (F/N) and Team Phantom in graduation as they were all together for a group photo, as the next showed (F/N) with Paulina, Sam and Danny on a  double date at a restaurant. The next one showed a vacation to Hawaii and the next photo showed Danny proposing to Sam and her saying Yes. The next photo showed the wedding of Danny and Sam and Pamela and Jeremy trying to stop it but (F/N) and Paulina were there as bodyguards just in case something like this happens as we see the camera pan over to photos of Selina, Sierra, and Sophia along with Danny and Sam's kids as we see (F/N) slipped on the step but got caught by a girl who was seen flying.

(F/N): Nice catch Sierra.

Thanks mama (F/N).

(F/N): Anytime kid.

She then put (F/N) down as (F/N) then ducked to see a mana blast thrown by Selina.

(F/N): Selina you know the rules, no mana blasts in the house.

Selina: Sorry mom.

(F/N): It's alright kiddo, just be careful next time.

Just then a sneeze is heard as (F/N) dodged a lighting blast as she saw it was Sophia.

(F/N): Sophia again?

Sophia: Sorry allergies.

(F/N): It's okay.

Paulina: Hey hun.

(F/N): Hey babe. *Kisses Paulina* Hope you enjoyed last night.

Paulina: *Giggles* It was amazing~.

Sierra: Gah! Stop! Children in the room here!

(F/N): Oh right, heh sorry kids.

Selina: Oh it's alright mama (F/N), we know you and Mama Paulina were just wrestling in your room like you do on the weekends.

Both (F/N) and Paulina blushed as Daisy and Sierra could only facepalm at their twin sister's innocents.

(F/N): *Blushes* Uhh… yeah wrestling.

Paulina: We were definitely doing that, after all we gotta keep up our strength in case any bad ghosts wanna hurt you three.

Selina: But why do you two always get really sweaty and red in the face every Saturday and Sunday morning?

(F/N) and Paulina: We'll tell you when you're 18!

Hmmm, okay.

The three kids went to the kitchen to get breakfast as (F/N) and Paulina sighed in exhaustion as Rosie flew past them and into the kitchen with the kids.

(F/N): Were our parents like this when we asked about… *makes sure the kids aren't listening* The birds and the bees?

Paulina: No I think they were way worse but then again we aren't any better.