Chapter 29: Reign Storm Part 2.

Here we see  (F/N), Rosie and the others at school with Danny and (F/N) tired as heck.

Tucker: Dude, are you two okay? *Cut to Danny and (F/N). They don't look happy or well rested at all. Pull back to reveal Tucker, Paulina and Sam*  Sorry, standard question. Late night?

Danny: Of course it was a late night! Every ghost me and (F/N) know- and about a million we  don't- ARE LOOSE!! *As he finishes saying this, an Ectopus comes in, laughs, and steals his lunch. Danny now has bags under his eyes*

(F/N): Not to mention we couldn't sleep because our arch-enemy was in the other guest room next to us.

Sam: My parents sleep in the bedroom next to me. It's not the same, but I can't sleep either!

(F/N): That's because-

After she says this, Valerie walks up behind Danny and (F/N)

Valerie: Hey Danny. Hey (F/N)

Danny and (F/N): Hey Val.

Cut to Sam, and Tucker. They look worried.

Tucker: 'Hey Val'? Isn't that the same Val that's usually on a jet-sled trying to paste Danny and (F/N)?

Paulina: Wait what?

Tucker: *Whispers* Long story we'll tell you later.

Sam: *Sarcastically* Yep, and apparently next week, we're having cookies with Skulker!

Cut to Valerie, (F/N), and Danny.

Valerie: You two might wanna...bag lunch it outside. This isn't exactly the safest place for you right now.

Danny: What makes you say that?

Dash and Kwan are what made her say that. They come up behind Danny.

Dash: Hey Fenturds, no teachers around to protect you, no nerds around to hide you.

Cut to Tucker. He looks angry.

Tucker: Hey! I resent that! I'm plenty nerd!

Dash shoves Tucker's lunch into his face.

Danny: Dash, take a hike, will ya? I'm way too tired to put up with you.

(F/N): Besides, shouldn't you be failing a test, kicking a puppy or beating up somebody weaker than you now?

Dash: Come to think of it, yeah!

Of course, somebody weaker than him (in the sense of muscle) is Danny.

Dash tries to punch him (in slow motion), but Danny turns his chin intangible at the last second. Dash's hand merely grazes the air. He looks at it in astonishment- both Dash and Danny.

Danny, in an attempt of distraction, 'discreetly' fires ectoplasm from his finger and melts the bottoms of Dash's shoes. He attempts to punch Danny, but cannot move. He begins to lose his balance. Valerie accidentally-on purpose drops her lunch and kicks it over to Dash, who falls in it.

All the other kids start cheering. Danny smiles at Valerie. She runs away as Sam and Tucker walk over.

Tucker:Sweet!

Sam: Is it? I know Dash is a jerk, but what if he saw something?

Paulina: Yeah shouldn't he be more… secret with his powers?

Cut to just Danny and Tucker.

Danny: He's not gonna see something. *Angrily*  Besides, I'm tired of getting kicked around all the time. *He closes his eyes and folds his arms* Maybe it's time I do a little kicking back!