Chapter 8: Undertown Tour.

Here we fade to Fenton Works where we see (F/N) and Danny walking home after a long day at school as they go into the house and go to the living room

(F/N): *Sighs* Oh man, what a day.

Danny: Tell me about it, listing to Lancer can put anyone to sleep.

(F/N): Yeah, I should keep an audio cassette for ASMR just to put me to sleep whenever I take a nap.

(F/N) slumped onto the couch as she took her shoes and wiggled her toes as Danny saw this.

(F/N): Ahhh, much better…

Danny: *Chuckles* Really?

(F/N): Hey, walking from school to here is murder on my feet. And besides you'd do the same if you were in my shoes, meteorically speaking of course.

Danny: True I would.

(F/N) then prompted her feet onto the table as there was a odor coming off of them but rather than the usual stench it was more  like vanilla cupcakes.

Danny: *Sniffs the air* Is someone making cupcakes?

(F/N): Oh uh sorry that's my feet.

Danny: What? Okay how come your feet smell like cupcakes?

(F/N): It's one of my powers. I can generate any smell that I want. Only problem is, I can't control what smell I produce but they're mostly good smells.

Danny: That's a relief, that explains why your feet smell like cupcakes.

Jack: *Off-screen* Did someone say cupcakes?!

(F/N): Uh, no Mr. Fenton… it's just… my deodorant, it smells like cupcakes.

Jack: *Off-screen* Aww…

Later on, we see (F/N) and Danny in Danny's room where we see (F/N) reading a comic book and Danny doing his homework as (F/N) looked over and saw the answers Danny wrote down were all correct.

(F/N): Well it looks like tutoring sessions paid off for you, you're getting every answer right D.

Danny: Heh, thanks to you I've gone from a C to a B.

(F/N): Well it's no A, but I'm still proud of you Danny.

Danny: Thanks Ally.

(F/N): Anytime. *Gets an idea* Say, Danny since it is the weekend, wanna go to Bellwood with me?

Danny: Really? Sure I'd love to.

(F/N): Awesome! After you finish you homework of course.

Danny: Gotcha.

Frenchie: One hour of homework later.

(F/N): Did you finish everything Danny?

Danny: Thanks to your tutoring sessions, I did it in record time.

(F/N): Alright, you check over your answers?

Danny: Twice.

(F/N): Okay then, let's go to Bellwood.

We then see (F/N) and Danny go behind Fentonworks and hop on the Ten speed.

Danny: Woah, sweet ride.

(F/N): Thanks, and before you ask, I'm driving.

Danny: Good call.

We then see (F/N) and Danny hop on the ten speed as Danny holds onto (F/N) by her waist.

(F/N): *In a playful tone* Remember Danny, hands on the waist and nowhere else.

Danny: I know, I know.