Chapter 51: Of Predators and Prey

Here we see (F/N), Rosie, and Paulina at Fenton Works in the OP center having a picnic where no one could spy on them.

Paulina: Nice idea on having a picnic here Ally.

(F/N): Thanks, now Sam and Tucker won't spy on us here. *Eyes Paulina* And since we're alone…~.

Paulina: Ooh can we-

(F/N): *Smirks* Yep.

Paulina then pulls (F/N) into a kiss as the two girls begin making out and Rosie watches in amusement as (F/N) snaked her hands on to Paulina's backside and Paulina put her hands on (F/N)'s chest. The two girls continued to make out, but just as (F/N) was about to pull Paulina's pants down, her com to Ultimatrix went off and the same happened to Paulina's Omnitrix as the two girls groaned in annoyance that the mood was ruined.

(F/N): Oh come on!

Paulina: Why?! Why now?!

(F/N): *Answers it* Hello? Who is it?

Rook: *On com*  (F/N), it is Rook, I require backup immediately.

(F/N): *Eyes Paulina's booty* Yeah I'm kind of dealing with my own special "backup" here. And before you ask, it's an Earth expression.

Rook: *Over com* It is an emergency.

Paulina: Look whatever it is, we're sure you and Ben can han-

Rook: *Over comlink* Ben has been kidnapped by the person who was hunting you both down.

(F/N) and Paulina: What?!

(F/N): Woah, wowh, hang on, what do you mean he's been kidnapped? What did you guys do?

Rook explained what happened to (F/N) Paulina about how Ben, when he was Wildmutt fighting Buglizard and hearing Khyber's whistle. Rook talking about the whistle. Ben and Rook patrolling Undertown. Ben and Rook's fight as well as Rook crushing Ben's Plumber Badge. Khyber shoots at Ben and eventually captures Ben.

Rook: *Over com link* And that is what happened.

(F/N): *Sighs* Oh boy, okay we'll join you soon. Out. *Hangs up*

Paulina: And on our date day when were gonna go to the next level, *pouts* Mmm… and I'm already so aroused too!

(F/N): *Hugs Paulina from behind* Hey don't worry sweetie, there's always next time. *Kisses Paulina*

Paulina: *Smiles* Thanks babe. *Feels (F/N) spank her butt with her tail* Eep! *Giggles* (F/N)...

(F/N): Sorry I couldn't resist. Now come on, let's go.

Paulina: Right, Rosie you stay  here in case Mr or Mrs Fenton show up.

Rosie: *Meows yes*

We then see (F/N) turn into her Infinite form and Paulina turn into Big Chill as the duo flew off to the location Rook gave them.

Paulina: *As Big Chill* I sure hope Ben is okay.

(F/N): He'll be fine, if I know my brother he'll probably tick off the guy or alien that took him.

Meanwhile at Khyber's Ship, Zed is chewing on a bone. Khyber is sharpening his knife's blade. Ben is tied up and dangling upside down.

Ben: So, uh, "Khyber", is it? Love what you've done with the place. Who knew alien skulls had so many uses?

Khyber remains silent and continues to sharpen his sword.

Ben: This is... usually when you evil guys spell out your whole "dominate the universe" plan, which I'm sure you're dying to fill me in on.