Chapter 56: Malfactor.

Here we see Ben, (F/N), Paulina, and Rook going to the Olde Bellwood Days festival. Ben holds a pamphlet.

Ben: The Olde Bellwood Days festival is the first personal appearance me and (F/N) done in months! *They arrive at the fair* I can't find my name on here anywhere!

(F/N): *Looks over Ben's Shoulder* Neither can I.

Paulina: Or me, I'm a superhero too, well in training of course.

Rook: Ben, I know you and (F/N) are famous throughout much of the universe... but it does not seem right for a Plumber to seek personal celebrity.

Ben: *Points at Rook* Rook, Plumber. *Then points at himself with both hands and then to (F/N)* Ben and Allison heroic dude and duddete! If people wanna shower us with attention, who am we to stand in their way? *Shrugs while smiling*

(F/N): Yeah, it's nice to be recognized once in a while. And don't worry Paulina, you'll be famous too.

Paulina: *Smiles* Thanks babe.

(F/N): Anytime.

Natalie: Ben Tennyson! Allison Levin!*Waves at Ben and walks up to him, (F/N), Paulina and Rook* Natalie Alvarez, deputy director Bellwood Parks & recreation and the event organizer for this little shindig. *Ben and Natalie shake hands* We spoke on the phone. I'm glad you two and your... sidekicks could join us here today.

Rook: *Puzzled* Sidekicks?

Paulina: I'm her girlfriend, not a sidekick!

(F/N): *Kisses Paulina* Don't worry hun, I'm sure she didn't mean it.

Paulina: Thanks hun.

Natalie : I wanted to get Kangaroo Kommando for this year's festival, but the kids were all: *Mimicking the kids* "BEN 10! BEN 10! ALLY 11! ALLY 11!", don't you know?

Ben: *Excited* Oh, man. Kangaroo Kommando would've been sweet!

(F/N): *Chuckles* It would be pretty awesome.

Natalie: Oh, I'm sure you'll both be fine. *Pats Ben's shoulder* We're on a tight schedule, so if you'll both just follow me.

They walk ahead and halt near the middle of the fest, close to the giant wooden bell on display. Natalie presents the bell to Ben, (F/N), Paulina, and Rook.

Natalie : That, of course, is 'The Bell'.

Rook and Paulina: The bell?

Natalie: The world's largest wooden sleigh bell to commemorate the Laplanders who founded Bellwood in 1638. Hand-carved from solid walnut, it weighs over 3000 pounds.

Ben peers at the pamphlet.

Rook: Bell...wood!

Paulina: So that's why this place is called Bellwood.

Ben: So, um, Ms. Alvarez, I know it's probably just some huge typo or something, but me and (F/N) can't seem to find our names on here. *Shows pamphlet*

Natalie: Hmm? Oh, yes.

Ben:  I mean, it's kinda weird since... We're the guests-of-honor and all.

A stall named 'Dunk Ben and Jen 10' is shown, with Ben sitting on a platform above a big dunk tank.

Ben: *Annoyed* There's gotta be some kind of mistake, lady! I-I'm Ben Tennyson! Superhero?! Saved the world like a billion times!

(F/N): And so did I!

Natalie : And the kids want a chance to dunk ya! All proceeds go to charity. Thanks again. (Walks away)

Ben: This is ridiculous. We're outta here- WHOA!