Chapter 52: Blukic and Driba Go to Mr. Smoothy's

Here in the streets of Bellwood. Trombipulor goes hurtling into a car and crashes into the wall. Ben, having transformed into Four Arms, along with (F/N) and Paulina too as they leap high in the air and land above Trombipulor.  Ben pulls Trombipulor's ears.

Ben: *As Four Arms* *Grunts* Give up, Trombipulor, We've got you outnumbered. Four arms to two!

Paulina: *As Four Arms* Well eight arms actually.

Trombipulor grabs two of Ben' arms and smacks his face with his trunk and kicks him and the duo away. Trombipulor gets up.

Trombipulor: I came to Earth to find the source of absolute power, not to get into a street fight. *Stretches his muscles* But there's no reason I can't do both.

As he walks closer to Ben and Paulina, Rook arrives and shoots at him with his Proto-Tool and (F/N) blasts him back. He is backed up by a few Plumbers. Trombipulor blocks their attacks and charges towards them.

Trombipulor: AAARGH!

Rook: *Gasps*

Rook and (F/N) jump away just in time but the other Plumbers get hit. They go flying in the air. Trombipulor turns around. Ben hits him with a long, metal pole. Ben smiles, but then is puzzled as Trombipulor isn't affected.

Trombipulor: Mess with Trombipulor, you get the tusks!

They stare at each other. Ben lifts the pole to attack again but Trombipulor charges into him and tackles him and the girls. Rook gets up and broadcasts the fight on his Plumber Badge. Trombipulor smashes into a building but is punched out by Paulina and (F/N) as they all fight. Rook speaks on his badge's comm link.

Rook: Plumber HQ! We need immediate assistance. I repeat, immediate assistance. This is a-

At the Plumber HQ, the fight is being broadcast on a screen in the lab where Blukic and Driba are working. Blukic moves around on a hovering chair.

Blukic: Driba, why can't we just buy a new 3D holographic monitor?

Driba: You know how much that costs? All we need to hack this spare transponder into this monitor. *Fiddles with a few wires*

Behind them, on the screen, Rook can be seen running closer to Trombipulor. He lifts and throws Four Arms. Rook shoots at him.

Blukic: Isn't that the transponder from the code red alarm?

Driba: Ugh, we only need the code red alarm if there's a code red. I'll order a new one before anything bad happens.

Just as Trombipulor throws a car at Rook, Driba connect two wires and the screen goes static. Driba scratches his head, confused. Blukic stops his hovering chair.

Driba: Try another A.V. input.

Blukic clicks on a remote and a Mr. Smoothy commercial plays.

TV Announcer: Smooth is smooth, but you haven't had smooth until you've had Mr. Smoothy's. Mr. Smoothy's - where a kid can be... smooooth. *The mascot dances and winks*

Blukic and Driba are fascinated. They look at each other and then at the screen again.

Blukic & Driba: *Delighted* Smooooooooth.

TV Announcer: Try our new grasshopper smoothie, for a limited time only.

Driba: (Gasps) Grasshopper smoothies?

Blukic: We have to go. We have to find out how they get 'em so smooooooth.

The alarm goes off in the base. The Plumbers rush ahead, including Max.