Chapter 83: Wedded Fun Day

(A/N): Warning this chapter contains some sexual content so be advised this is not for the faint of heart or underage.

Here we see (F/N) and Paulina are in bed enjoying each other's company ever since they got married.

Paulina: *Snuggles between (F/N)'s boobs* Mmm, nice chocolate pillow~

(F/N):*Hears the alarm go off and turns it off* Morning luv.

Paulina: *Wakes up* *Snuggles between (F/N)'s breasts* Mmm, morning Jenny-kins.

(F/N): So I see someone slept well.

Paulina: Well not only do I have an awesome butt-kicking witch girlfriend, I have an awesome cuddle buddy~.

(F/N): Oh? who is she?

Paulina: *Giggles* You silly.

(F/N): Oh yeah, and I guess my cuddle buddy loves spanking~ *spanks Paulina's butt*.

Paulina: *Feels the spank* Eep! *Giggles* Ravey you naughty girl~.

(F/N): Well can you blame me, I like your little bubble butt.

Paulina: True. Now kiss me like you miss me~.

Paulina moves and sits on (F/N)'s lap as she and her kiss which eventually leads to making out as (F/N)'s hands traveled down to Paulina's butt as she took Paulina's panties off tossing them aside.

(F/N): *Pulls back* Almost forgot.

(F/N) then summons a glyph on the door, sealing it shut to anyone who tries to get it and telekinetically shuts the curtains and dims the lights.

(F/N): Can't let anyone ruin our fun luv~.

Paulina: *Giggles lustfully* Then let's get our fun on~.

The two then went back to making out as (F/N)'s hand snaked its way to Paulina's now wet pussy as (F/N) touched it as her finger slipped in with ease

Paulina: *Feels (F/N)'s finger in her pussy* Eep!

(F/N): Oh sorry luv, was that cold?

Paulina: *Flips around so that she's sitting next to (F/N)* Oh heh no, just surprised that's all you can start moving now.

(F/N): *Giggles* Okay.

We then see (F/N) start moving her finger as there was a wet squelching noise as (F/N) felt squishiness that was Paulina's pussy as she then added another finger.

(F/N): *While fingering Paulina* How's this?

Paulina could only respond with a pleasure filled moan. As (F/N) began to push her fingers against Paulina's folds with more force, Paulina started to squirm and moan underneath her touch, her legs writhed under the attention.

The stimulation in her body grew even more as she felt (F/N) play with her pussy for a bit before going straight in again.

Paulina cried out from the satisfaction shooting up through her body, like a rush of adrenaline and lust. She quickly covered her own mouth afterwards, afraid someone would have actually heard her from her room.

This didn't distract (F/N) from sliding her now slick fingers in and out of her wife's wet folds, each time she made a movement with her fingers, she felt her friend tremble and gasp in pleasure.

Eventually Paulina's hand, as if it was moving on its own, reached out and hovered in front of her friend's winking clitoris. She seemed hesitant to do anything until (F/N) spoke up.

(F/N): It's alright dear, go right ahead.*Encouraged before letting out an excited gasp as Paulina touched her pussy and cried out to the heavens as Paulina pushed her fingers deeper inside her. She shivered a bit more before lowering her head into  Paulina's breasts again, concerning her.*