Chapter 46: Next Level Romance.

Here we see (F/N) at her locker along with Sam and Tucker as (F/N) saw the class ring in Sam's hand.

(F/N): *Notices the ring* Sam? What is that?

Sam: Oh it's just some class ring Danny was gonna give it to Valerie.

Tucker: They were dating.

(F/N): I knew it! Me and Paulina knew they were gonna hook up at some point. Wait, "were"?

Sam: *Smiles* Valerie dumped him.

Tucker: Yep, and he asked Sam to hang onto the ring.

Sam: He can be so clueless sometimes.

(F/N)'s left eye twitched a bit when she heard that word, as she stomped on the floor hard enough to shake the entire Earth and school making Sam and Tucker lose their balance and fall.

Tucker: Woah, woah!

Sam: *Falls back* Ugh, oof uhh…(F/N) a-a-are you…

(F/N): *Sweetly yet angrily* Can you two meet me in the janitor's closet, now?

Sam and Tucker shared a scared look and didn't like the tone (F/N) was speaking in, it was the "I'm gonna kick your butt for hurting my friend's feelings" tone. There, we see Sam and Tucker are shoved into the closet as (F/N) closed the door behind her and put a mute glyph so others won't hear.

(F/N): I'm only going to ask you two this one question. Why, oh why, would you ever call Danny… *head catches on red fire* CLUELESS!!?

The duo flinched in fear, knowing that (F/N) while she can be sweet, has a fiery, unbridled temper.

Sam: *Scared* U-u-uh… w-w-well uh…

Tucker: He's… uh…

(F/N): Well?!?

Sam: C-come on (F/N) y-y-you gotta admit Danny is-

(F/N): *Fully on fire and red in her eyes* IS WHAT?!?

Sam: *Squeaks out* …Clueless…

Tucker winced and braced himself as Sam did the same knowing they were gonna feel the wrath of an angry (F/N).

(F/N): *Sighs* Yeah, he can be a bit clueless, but that doesn't excuse you morons for what you didn't do.

Tucker: Didn't do what?

(F/N): Think geek boy, you two are his friends.

The duo thought about what (F/N) said and  then immediately realized what (F/N) was talking about.

Tucker and Sam: *In Realization* Ohh….

Tucker: I guess we did kinda act like jerks.

(F/N): Kinda?

Tucker: Okay we were total jerks to Danny.

(F/N): Thank you.

Sam: Well what about you and Paulina? I don't get how you two are still together.

(F/N): Excuse me?

Tucker: Sam no.

Sam: No way, this has to be said, what I don't get is how you can love her, she's a cheerleader, and a shallow puddle.

(F/N): Okay first of all, I'm a cheerleader too, and she's not shallow, she's changed. And I know you and Paulina don't click but I am asking as a friend to give her a chance. She really is a nice person if you take the time to get to know her…

Sam: (F/N), a cheerleader never changes her spots! Paulina is still that same girl who was no different from what she was before or Barbie

(F/N): You're wrong, she only acted mean to fit in but she wised up...she is a very sweet person when you give her a chance to show it.