Chapter 65: Right To Have Pride

Here we see it's a hot day in Amity Park as we see (F/N), Rosie, and Paulina are outside on  lawn chairs with (F/N) wearing a red bikini, and Paulina wearing her purple bathing suit and a pair of sunglasses.

(F/N): *Sighs* We, so earned this.

Rosie: *Meows*

Paulina: You said it hun, nothing like lying in the sun on a hot day.

(F/N): On a lazy Sunday. *Wipes some sweat* Although it is a bit hotter than usual. I'm gonna grab an ice drink, any requests hun?

Paulina: Hm, lemon ice tea.

(F/N): Gotcha.

(F/N) got up as she went back inside and then came back after a few seconds with two lemon ice teas and a cooler full of ice.

(F/N): Here you are, milady~. *Gives Paulina her lemon ice tea*

Paulina: *Giggles* Gracias, *takes her bottle*

(F/N): Anytime.  Oh and here's some ice cream for you too Rosie.

(F/N) gives Rosie a bowl of cold ice cream (which is made for pets) as Rosie happily lapped it up.

Rosie: *Meows*

(F/N): Anytime bud.

Paulina: *Takes a sip of her drink* Ahh, This is nice.

(F/N): *Takes a sip of her drink* Yeah it is, but you know what's even nicer~?

Paulina: *Giggles* What?

(F/N: Kissing you~.

Paulina: *Blushes and Giggles* Aw thanks mi amor, in fact…~

We then see Paulina get up as she pulled (F/N) up as she then pulls her in for a kiss which (F/N) didn't mind one bit, as she started kissing back wrapping her arms around her neck as which led to them making out as they fell back on the lawn chair.

The two girls continued to make out as some people saw this and thought it was cute, until a certain rich couple saw this.

???(Jeremy): Oh my goodness!

The two girls snapped out of their smooch fest and looked to see it was Sam, Pamela, and Jeremy with Pamela covering Sam's eyes.

Sam: Gah! Hey!

(F/N) looked up to Sam and her parents.

(F/N): Oh hey neighbors what's up?

Pamela: *While covering Sam's eyes* What's up?! How is showing that indecent public display, up?

(F/N): What? We're wearing clothes.

Jeremy: Not that! What were you two doing?!

Paulina: Uh, making out? You know something that couples do.

Pamela: What?! Is this some sort of sick joke?!

(F/N): Oh calm down, we were only making out. Unless you wanna join in.

Pamela: As if!

Paulina: *Chuckles* Alrighty then.

Jeremy: Ahem.

(F/N): And what's the problem?

Jeremy: This! You two are being indecent in front of these kids!

Pamela: Especially our Sammy-kins!

The camera zoomed out to show everyone wasn't paying attention  to (F/N) hugging Paulina's arm as if it was normal to them.

(F/N): So?