Chapter 53: New Day, New Move.

Here we see (F/N), Paulina and Rosie coming back from class, along with the trio.

(F/N): *Groans* That test was brutal.

Paulina: Yeah, my brain feels numb just thinking about it.

Sam: What are you two complaining about? *To (F/N)* You get straight A's everyday. *To Paulina* And you probably cheat off of (F/N).

(F/N): True to the first one.

Paulina: But wrong on the second one, the old me would have cheated, but the new me studied hard and knows she aced that test.

Sam: *Groans* Of course you did.

(F/N): And it looks like they've been paying off.

Danny: How?

Paulina: Well (F/N) comes over to my place to study and we do, but for every answer I get right I get a kiss.

(F/N): *Chuckles* It was her idea, and if she does really well, we make out for a half an hour.

Sam: *Groans* Tmi (F/N), tmi!

Paulina: Well excuse me for loving (F/N) too much.

(F/N): Yeah and the same goes for me and Paulina.

Jazz: *Comes by* What goes for Paulina?

Sam: Their "Study sessions" which are just excuses to swap spit, *to Paulina and pointing an accusing finger* Alright you, where are the test answers?! *Points to Paulina's Omnitrix* It's probably in there right?!

Paulina: No, *Points her head* Right here, and not on paper or in my Omnitrix.

(F/N): Seriously Sam, let it go, and like it or not Paulina is my girlfriend and on the team whether you like it or not. And you're just mad because Danny isn't dating you, so deal with it.

Sam could growl in frustration at this, thinking how her sort-of friend can be this dense to Paulina's "intentions"

Sam: Oh come on!

Danny: Sam relax, we've been over this, like it or not Paulina's on the team and with (F/N).

Sam: Seriously, you too?? Why can't you all see she's still shallow! D'oh forget it! *Walks off* Don't come crying to me when ms. shallow ditches you all! *Storms away*.

(F/N): She is so stubborn.

Jazz: Yeah, and on a completely unrelated note, (F/N), I also wanted to apologize again. I didn't really make an effort to get to know you. I just assumed you were just like Danny.

(F/N): Like I said Jazz it's okay.

Jazz: No, it's not okay. I jumped to a conclusion and judged you before I got to know you. Nothing can excuse that. I guess that I still have a lot to learn before I'm ready to actually help people with their problems.

(F/N): Well, admitting one's problems is the first step to fixing them. You yourself said that once…

Jazz: *Chuckles* Thanks. And super sorry about assuming you had a crush on Sam.

(F/N): A crush on Sam? Ew no, I mean no offense Sam's a nice girl and all but she's not really my type, considering she's not all that empathetic and occasionally thinks about herself and wears a ton of black.

Paulina: Got that right.

(F/N): But I'm sure she'll get with a certain boy she's thinking about.

Danny: Who Tucker?

(F/N), Paulina, Jazz and Tucker: *Facepalm* *in their heads* Clueless.

(F/N): Uh, nevermind. You'll understand soon.