Chapter 57: Showdown Part 1.

Here on Galvan prime we see a tour being given to kids at a museum.

Tour guide: Welcome, children, to the Galvan museum Hall of predators. Despite our diminutive size, we Galvans have used our innate intellect to outwit and defeat every existing predator in the galaxy. Except one. *Shows the skeleton of the their predator* Behold Omnivoracious.

Children: Ooh! Ahh!

Tour guide: These fossilized bones are
all that remains of what was once the swiftest, fiercest, most cunning and determined predator in the known universe. Indeed, the Galvan race might never have survived, but for a freak asteroid collision… ...and a fluke of extreme climate change that wiped out Omnivoracious millions of years ago. *Walks off with the kids following her* Now if you'll follow me into the Azmuth pavilion of astounding Galvan brilliance.

Just then we see Dr. Psychobos, Zed, Malware, and Khyber come in.

Dr. Psychobos: "Astounding

Galvan brilliance"? More like persistently pervasive dumb luck. *Khyber gets the DNA from Omnivoracious* But then again, I have always asserted that the Galvans are far more lucky than s-smart.

Khyber: *Puts the DNA into the Nemetrix*

That luck is about to run out.

Mechamorph guard: You there!

Step away from the fossils!

Malware grabs the two guards as he electrocutes them as they turn to stone.

Malware: Soon the entire Galvan race will wish

they had perished along with their former predators.

Meanwhile we open to Rook's truk where we see (F/N), Ben, and Paulina are bored.

Paulina: *Yawns* Man there is no crime today.

(F/N): You said it hun, I almost wish something bad would happen.

Ben: Ehh! Yeah you said it sis, This patrol is a real yawn fest.

Rook: There are festivals for yawning?

Paulina: Rook, it's an expression.

Ben: And it means "I'm bored."

We then see Ben started pressing some buttons on the Truk much to everyone's annoyance.

Rook: Would you please stop that?

Ben: *While pressing buttons* Can't help it. When I'm bored, I fiddle.

The truk turns into its ship form and then back to normal as Ben pressed another button which activate the boosters.

(F/N) and Paulina: Ben! *Hug each other*

Rook: It is a wonder you have not destroyed the Omnitrix with your "fiddling".

Rook then slams the brakes making everyone hit the window.

(F/N): Ben, the next time you're bored fiddle with something that doesn't get us all killed.

Paulina: Or put the universe in danger.

Ben: Noted, and actually, more than once.

(F/N): Even when we were kids.

Paulina: Really?

(F/N): Yep.

Rook: Perhaps we could pass

the time more constructively

with conversation. We have been teammates for

a while now, yet we barely know the first thing about one another.