Chapter 25: Charity Date.

Here we see (F/N) and Rosie arrive at school with (F/N) drinking some orange juice after going Ultimate Way Big as she saw Sam and Danny.

(F/N): Hey guys.

Sam: (F/N) where were you? You missed 1st period of class.

???(F/N) #1: *Behind Sam* No I didn't.

Sam and Danny yelped in surprise as they saw another (F/N).

(F/N): You were saying?

Sam: And I retract my statement.

(F/N): *Makes the clone disappear* It's nice to have duplicates to leave at school.

Danny: Lucky.

(F/N): Hey don't worry D, you'll get your duplicating powers down soon… eventually.

Danny: Thanks Ally.

(F/N): Anytime. *Creates another bottle of orange juice and downs it* Mmm, that's better.

(F/N) went to a recycling bin and opened her backpack and emptied it as it showed to be a large pile of plastic bottles.

Sam: Geez Ally how much juice did you drink?

(F/N): I honestly don't know, I lost count after the first 10 bottles.

Danny: So, why the OJ diet?

(F/N): To make new blood duh. Drinking orange makes new blood.

Sam: Wait, that's still a thing?

(F/N): Yep, it's a thing.

Rosie: *Meows*

Danny: I gotta ask though, how did you get WayBig to go… Ultimate?

(F/N): It's a function I added in my Ultimatrix, I can hyper-evolve my aliens to give them a boost and it gives me new powers in the process. The only downside is because it uses my manna and it leaves me drained for a day.

Danny: sounds powerful.

(F/N): And dangerous, I almost felt like beef jerky after using Ultimate Way Big.

Danny: Well hope you feel better Jen. *Walks off to class*

(F/N): Thanks D. *To Sam* And nice job on that test last class Sam.

Sam: Uh, thanks (F/N). So I gotta ask, you do a lot of traveling right?

(F/N): Yep.

Sam: And I take it you traveled all over the world and galaxy once right? And met some cool guys too, right?

(F/N): *While organizing her locker* Yeah, totally.

Sam: So any special guy pinning out for you?

(F/N): *While pulling out another orange juice bottle* Nah. *Downs the bottle and tosses into the recycling bin*

Sam: Well there must have been one guy, you know, somewhere, some guy, any guy.

(F/N): Sam, if your trying to find out if I'm a lesbian, *Sam's eyes widen* it's okay to just ask.

Sam: What? No, no I was-  it's not like I was-

(F/N): Yes, I'm into girls, and I'm really flattered but… I'm into someone else. And you're not really my type, especially stalker types.

Sam: Oh… okay.

(F/N): Are we alright? Still friends?

Sam: Yeah, yeah, totally.

Danny: *Looks to see that Tucker isn't here* Hey where's Tucker?

Sam: Don't know, he said something about getting college funds.