Chapter 43: Have I Got A Deal For You.

Here in Undertown a crowd cheering on as we see Paulina as Shocksqatch battling Sunder.

Crowd: Get him! Come on! Hit him harder! Smash him good!

Paulina dodges Sunder's hoverboard.

The crowd continues cheering for Paulina then jumps onto the roof of a stall.

Paulina: *as Shocksquatch* RRRRRAAAHH!

Paulina then jumps and tries to attack Sunder with her hands clasped together, attempting an electric attack. Sunder jumps back, pulling his ax with him. (F/N then tries to attack again, but he is hit by Sunder's hoverboard. The crowd cheers. A particular alien walks through the crowd. Sunder jumps onto his hoverboard.

Sunder: Just hand me your Omnitrix, Paulina Sanchez, and this can all be over.

Paulina: *As Shocksquatch* Well, sure. Since you asked so nicely.

Sunder throws his ax at Paulina, as she jumps to dodge the attack. Paulina runs on all fours to escape the ax's reach. He spots a child playing with a Galvanic Mechamorph in ball form. Paulina then saves the two from Sunder's ax and  lets the kids go as the ax gets wrapped around her arm.

Paulina: *as Shocksquatch* Oh, geez. Don't mention it.

The particular alien, Professor Blarney T. Hokestar, interacts with nearby aliens.

Hokestar: Say there, my good fellow, could I interest you in- *The alien walks away. Hokestar turns to Pink-Worst* Ma'am, I can see that a lovely creature such as yourself-

Pink-Worst:  *Deep voice* Not interested.

Hokestar: Oh-oh-oh, My apologies. *Bumps into another alien* Sir. Ooh, why, it looks to me that you may be in need of a-

The alien speaks in an alien language. He shifts his attention back to the brawl. Hokestar is annoyed.

Hokestar: What has so distracted you poor suckers? *sees Paulina fighting Sunder* Jackpot.

Paulina then pulls Sunder using Sunder's ax and tries to attack him, but Sunder gets on top of Paulina and wraps her in the cable of his ax. He gets back on his hoverboard and drags.

Paulina: *As Shocksquatch* Whoa! Ohhh!

Sunder flies into the air and floats at a spot for a while.

Paulina: *as Shocksquatch* Last chance for you to quit while you're ahead.

Sunder: Huh. Last chance for you to keep your head.

Paulina: *as Shocksquatch* Ho-ho! That was like a joke, but smaller.

(F/N) electrocutes Sunder through the cable wire of his ax.

Sunder: AAAAAH!

Paulina then amplifies the electricity and makes screeching noises as she  sends Sunder flying.

Sunder: THIS ISN'T OVEERR!

Paulina then changes back.

Paulina: *mocking* LOOKS TO ME LIKE IT IIISS! *Sighs* Man that took longer than I thought.

Hokestar: Congratulations, my girl! I saw what you just did. Wonderful! Wonderful, yes, indeed. Absolutely superlative. But, if you want to prevent that run-down feeling after transforming from beast to boy, what you need is a bottle of Professor Hokestar's miracle elixir! *Shows bottle*

Paulina: *Displeased* Uh what?

Hokestar: This is the opportunity of a lifetime! Professor Blarney T. Hokestar's miracle elixir will change everything!