Chapter 67: Max's Monster

Here in Undertown, Ben, Max, (F/N), Paulina, and Rook are shopping for ingredients for an alien recipe.

Max: Ha ha! Even Bowman can't get Bratharats this fresh. *Squeezes the bratharat being ooze goo* Ohhhhh! Just right.

Rook: *tastes some it* Mmmm! Oh, that is good.

Paulina: *Gets some and tastes it* Mmm, yum.

(F/N): *Taste some* Oohoho yeah, that is a ripe one.

Ben: *In disgust* Blehhh! Ehhh! Ehhh! Don't they sell anything besides disgusting alien food down here? Like, why haven't I seen any alien video-game shops? *Grabs a alien phone*

Paulina: Probably because this is a farmers market and not a mall.

Max: Video games rot your brains, Ben. *Tosses the bratharat and Rook catches in his mouth and eats it* *Remembers* Oh! I almost forgot the Parmacian brain rot! *Runs Off-screen*

Ben fiddles with the alien phone as Rook talks to him.

Rook: I cannot wait for this meal. Your grandfather is a master chef, Ben.

The alien device takes a flash picture which makes Ben yelp in surprise as he's shocked and falls to the ground as the phone shows an image of his shocked expression.

(F/N): *Picks up the phone* Not a bad picture.

Paulina: *Giggles* I'll say.

Ben: *Gets up* *rubs his eyes* You're welcome to eat my portion.

Rook: Oh. Thank you.

Just then everyone hears something crashing followed by Max running away from something

Max: *While running* Incomi-I-I-I-I-I-ng!

Max runs past the team much to their confusion.

Ben: And Grandpa Max tells me not to play with my food.

Rook: I do not believe it was food.

Ben: *Sees something* And I don't think that guy's here to play.

Everyone then sees a bipedal Terroranchula come out of the smoke as Rook and (F/N) shoot at it but it just absorbs the energy blasts.

(F/N): What the?

Ben: Come on!

We see the team running after the creature.

Rook: *While running* Ben, I believe we should proceed with caution.

Paulina: *While running* Rook’s right, we don't know what that thing is or what it can do.

Ben: *While running* Caution, schmaution! *Runs around the corner* There isn't a monster made that I can't handle with one…

Ben was cut off when the monster backhanded him into a wall.

Rook, (F/N), and Paulina: Ben!

Ben: Sorry. Uh, what were we talking about? *Falls over*

Rook and (F/N) put up an energy shield as Ben gets up.

Ben: Right… monster-handling.

The monster manages to break through the shield and knocks (F/N) and Rook across the floor as we see Ben and Paulina both turned into Feedback.

Ben: *As Feedback* Let's drag this out. There's a dinner I'm in no hurry to get to. *Both him and Paulina Jumps to the monster but gets thrown*

Paulina: *As Feedback* OK...Plan B then!

Paulina and Ben absorb the wire's electricity and they fire a combined energy beam at the monster but it doesn't do anything except make it stronger.

Rook:  Ben, Paulina he absorbed the energy from my Proto-tool.