Chapter 6: Splitting Images.

Here in the hallways of Casper High we see (F/N), Tucker, Danny and Sam each carrying a box that says, "Save the Frogs!" and has a picture of a frog crossed out by a no symbol.

Danny: So, why exactly are we breaking our backs here, Sam?

(F/N): Yeah, some of us have better things to do than carry boxes.

Sam: Frogs' rights. We have to stop dissecting frogs in our school biology labs. And at today's assembly, *They stop walking.* I'm gonna demonstrate a humane alternative. *Tilts her box forward.*

Sam puts down her box and takes out an oozing mechanical frog.

Mechanical Frog: *Croaks. Robotic voice* Please remove my detachable three-chambered heart. *Croaks*

(F/N): Really? A robot frog.

Sam: Yes, it's a better and safer alternative to dissecting the real thing.

(F/N): *sarcastically* Oh wow, that's such a good idea you came up with Sam. Hey here's another one, *bluntly* It's called online dissection.

Tucker: Yeah, (F/N) is onto something online sounds way more better than that.

Danny: Yeah it does sound better.

Sam: *To Tucker and Danny* Are you two really going to take her side over mine?

Tucker: If it gets me away from that robo-frog then yes.

Danny's ghost sense both goes off. Sam's box on the ground begins to glow green and shake, then erupts a cloud of green smoke. Out of surprise, Sam tosses away the frog, which lands on Tucker's head and he struggles to remove it. The green smoke then materializes into the Box Ghost.

Danny: Oh great. Him again.

(F/N): Who is this guy?

Box Ghost: *Waving hands around* I am the Box Ghost, *Glowing green* and I will have my corrugated cardboard vengeance!

Danny goes ghost and the Box Ghost levitates the trio's boxes in the air. Meanwhile, Sam pulls the frog off of Tucker's face, leaving him covered in green slime.

Tucker: Oh, gross!

(F/N) pulls out a cloth and wipes up Tucker clean.

Tucker: Thanks (F/N).

(F/N): Anytime.

Danny: You guys get to the assembly. *Sam and Tucker run off* We'll get this moron sealed up tight.

The Box Ghost causes one of the boxes to open and numerous scalpels rise up out of it. They fly at (F/N) and Danny , but they both turn intangible and they stick into the wall of lockers behind him.

Danny: *Feeling his chest* Huh. Maybe Sam has a point.

(F/N): Maybe? *Goes into her anodite form* Danny, she let loose a gorilla out of her cage and blackmailed you and Tucker with you two hugging.

Danny: Okay and she could be wrong.

The Box Ghost slams into (F/N) and Danny , sending you both through the lockers and through several more rooms before he finally tumbles into the backstage area of the school's auditorium. Upon landing, Danny changes back to human.

Danny: Oops.

(F/N): Seriously dude?

Danny: Give me a break will ya.

Box Ghost: *Phases through the wall* Tremble before the might of the *His hands start to glow green* Box Ghost, *Causes a box onstage to glow and levitate* as you are devoured by... *Reading label on box* Uh, oh yeah. Costumes and props from the Broadway classic, My Fair Lady!