Chapter 74: Return to Forever

Here we see Toby driving his hover bus giving a group of people a tour.

Toby: Good day. Welcome to Undertown. Uh, durin' the next two hours or so, you're gonna see many fascinating sights, uh, alien wonders, and a universe of great bargains in the Undertown market stalls.

The people are fascinated by this as one takes a picture. As Toby was driving we then see two Undertown criminals jump down from above as Toby stops the bus.

Toby: Hey! What in the name of Eibod …

Sweet Eels then aims his blaster as Toby gasps and the people look at the muggers.

Tummyhead: *Top head* Hi! Hiya-hiya-hiya! *bottom head* This is a stick-up!

Hand over your valuables!

Guy: Is this part of the tour?

Girl: Get a good shot Walt.

The guy, or Walt, pulls out his camera and takes a picture.

Sweet Eels: This ain't no show. Cough 'em up!

Sweet Eels fire a blast as everyone starts panicking. Just then we see the Proto truk as we see (F/N), Rook and Paulina come out.

Rook: Step away from the vehicle and surrender. *Pulls out Proto Tool*

Tummyhead: *Bottom* Make us.

Paulina: *Jumps off the truck* Why do bad guys always say that?

(F/N): *Jumps off the truck* Don't know, don't care, it's just fun making them surrender.

Paulina: *Giggles* Got that right hun.

Ben: *Sighs and comes out* And I knew you were gonna say that.

Tummyhead: *While shooting at Ben, (F/N) and Paulina who are dodging them all* *Top*  Dirt! Dirt! Dirt!

Ben: That, not so much.

We then see Ben hit his Omnitrix and turned into Rath and Paulina turned into Four Arms while (F/N) turned into her anodite form

Ben: *As Rath* Let me tell ya somethin', ya Undertown lowlifes! Nobody gets to hold up tourists as long as Rath is around!

Paulina: *As Four Arms* And Four Arms too.

(F/N): And Lady Luck.

The two criminals looked at each other.

Tummyhead: *Bottom* Fry them!

We then see the two criminals shoot at the heros as Ben, (F/N) and Paulina dodge them as Ben and (F/N) tackle Sweet Eels and Paulina punches Tummyhead back while Rook takes the blaster away from him with a grappling hook.

Rook: Shall I repeat the part about surrendering?

Paulina: *As Four Arms* Or do we have to teach it to you painfully.

Ben: *As Rath* Don't waste your breath, Rook Blonko, alien Plumber partner and confidant who speaks without using contractions! And Paulina Rosa Sanchez, human confidant, teammate, second wielder of her own Omnitrix, Former Popular Shallow Queen Been now humble popular girl and lover to Ally Levin sister to Kevin Elevin and friend of Rath!

We then see Tummyhead get up as he tackled Ben and (F/N) as Sweet Eel tries to escape but Paulina  tackles him off screen as we see Tummyhead is thrown into the front of the bus as Ben goes in for a stab but Tummyhead dodges it and (F/N) blasts at Tummy Head but he dodges them as they all on top of the bus as Ben punches hole in the bus startling the tourists.

After sometime we see Tummyhead and Sweet Eels are defeated as the alien trio turn back to normal.

Toby: Look what you did to my bus!