Chapter 79: Blukic and Driba Go to Area 51

In the Plumber Headquarters, a handcuffed Thunderpig squeals as two Plumbers try to hold him in place.

Thunderpig: Thunder... Thunder... Thunderpig! *squeals*

(F/N): *Annoyed* Make. Him. Stop. Please!

Ben: *annoyed* We  know who you are.

Paulina: *Annoyed* You don't have to reintroduce yourself every-

Thunderpig: My name is Thunderpig. You three ate my father with cheese and mustard, open-faced on a whole-wheat baguette! Prepare to die!

(F/N) and Paulina: We didn't eat your dad!

Thunderpig rushes towards Ben, (F/N), and Paulina, taking the Plumbers with him. Ben, (F/N) and Paulina narrowly avoids him.

Ben: Dude, We already captured you once today.

Ben activates the Omnitrix as Thunderpig continues to race around the headquarters. Ben, transformed into Diamondhead, (F/N) turns into her anodite form, and Paulina turns into Bloxx as Ben extends his arm out, forcing Thunderpig to stop in his tracks and sending the Plumbers flying off of him. Thunderpig leaps onto his arm and body-slams Ben but is suddenly restrained . Suddenly by Paulina, Blukic and Driba emerge from the elevator.

Driba: Ben, there's something we need to... *notices Ben, Paulina , and (F/N) holding off Thunderpig*

Blukic: Uh, never mind. You seem busy. We'll come back at a better time. *turns to leave*

Driba: No, we won't. This is too important to wait. We have to tell Ben now.

Ben: *As Diamondhead* Just tell me already.

Driba: Sensors picked up a strange and confusing reading. Something's entering Plumber HQ. And it's headed for this very location.

Blukic: No, it's not.

Above, the roof of the Plumber Headquarters explodes, from where a masked Galvan wearing a Plumber Suit and jetpack enters. They shoot goopy blobs at Thunderpig, forcing him off Ben and the girls

Blukic: Oh... Yes, it is.

Ben: *As Diamondhead* *to the Galvan* Thanks, man.

(F/N): Dude, that's a girl.

Ben: *As Diamondhead* Wait how do you that's a girl?

(F/N): Good eye sight.

The Galvan then fires a laser at Blukic, which he dodges.

Galvan: Where is the Galvanian Skeuomorph?

Blukic and Driba both gulp and nervously chuckle.

Galvan : The Galvanian Skeuomorph, now!

Paulina: *As Bloxx* The what?

Ben: *As Diamondhead* Just because you took out the pig doesn't mean you get to go waving your blasters around.

Ben causes crystals to rise from the floor, which the Galvan avoids. Ben jumps up and grabs her, turning back to Blukic and Driba. The Galvan retracts her visor.

Blukic & Driba: Luhley?!

Diamondhead reverts back to Ben, and he sets Luhley down.

Ben: You guys know her?

Blukic: Good to see you, Luhley.

Driba: I-I think it's great to see her.

Blukic: I-I-I think it's even greater to see her.

Driba: Well, I think it's the greatest to see her.

Blukic: Dang. Defeated by the superlative.

Luhley: We don't have much time. Now think. What did you two do with the only working Skeuomorph in existence?