Chapter 32: Sapphire Date

Here we fade outside of Fenton Works as we see (F/N) and Rosie washing the Mark 10 after having not washed it for a week.

(F/N): *Exhausted* Who knew washing a car would be this exhausting.

Rosie: *Meows*

(F/N): I know it's hard work, but it'll be worth it.

We then see (F/N) make a hose out of mana and shoot water washing the car as Rosie gets out of the way as we then see Danny, Sam, Tucker and Paulina come on by.

Sam: Hey (F/N)

(F/N): *While shooting water* *Turns to them* Hey guys.

(F/N) accidentally sprays the others with water making them yelp in surprise.

Danny: D'oh come on!

Sam: (F/N)! Watch it!

Tucker: Say it, don't spray it!

Paulina: *Spits out some water* Well it was hot today.

(F/N): *Stops the water* Whoops, sorry guys. *Give them towels.* Here.

They all wipe themselves as they see the Mark 10.

Tucker: *Whistles impressed* Nice ride.

(F/N): Thanks, Kevin gave it to me as a late birthday gift.

Sam: Oh great another gas guzzler.

(F/N): Gas? Oh no, my car has an electric engine.

Sam: So… it's eco friendly? Okay I like the car now.

Paulina: Oh so now you like the car?

Sam: Yes, what of it?

Paulina: Nothing, just that the car is black so by that logic-

Sam: You'd think I'd like it didn't you?

Paulina: No, just thought you didn't like a gas guzzler

Sam: Wha- I- that's different!

Danny: Anyways, how are you feeling today?

(F/N): I feel great bro, why do you ask?

Danny: Well you did that sonic scream yesterday after you saved my life and I had to ask what was it?

Paulina: Yeah I've never seen you do that before.

(F/N): I call it my siren shriek. It's very powerful and dangerous. I rarely ever use that move.

Paulina: Why?

(F/N): Because it often drains me of my energy extremely quickly. Just one use can leave me with no energy left at all, and I have to turn back.

Paulina: Yikes, that must be hard.

(F/N): You have no idea. Anyways, you want to go out hun?

Paulina: I'd love to! It's been awhile since our last date got interrupted by that Box Ghost guy.

(F/N): Yeah I still don't know how he got into that chocolate box, it's almost like someone told him to do it.

Sam flinched a bit recalling the time she almost ruined (F/N) and Paulina's charity date.

(F/N): Awesome, hopefully this date will be ghost free.

Paulina: Yeah, as much as I like fighting ghosts, I think one ghost free night is in order.

(F/N): Yep, and don't worry, Paulina, as long as these eyes are blue, *grabs herself*and this Evelyn is Levin, *lifts her arms up* I will not let you down!