Chapter 3: Phantom Friends Meet Alien.

It's been a day since (F/N)’s first day of highschool. Here we see (F/N) is in bed in her PJs which was just her underwear as she then heard her alarm go off.

Hearing this, (F/N) tiredly moved her arm and turned it off but accidentally used too much force and smashed it as she woke up to see bits of her clock were broken.

(F/N): *Sighs* Man, everytime.

We then see (F/N) put her clothes on and comb her hair and tie it into her iconic ponytail.

(F/N): *Stretches* Now for a little morning run. *Remembers* Oh, I almost forgot.

(F/N) then pulled out a pen and paper and wrote a note and stuck it on her door as she went outside.

(F/N): Now to have a good run.

We then see (F/N) use her XLR8 speed as she ran through all of Amity Park at blinding speeds even breaking some speedometers too. Meanwhile we cut to a cop at a speed trap.

Tom: No, Wade. I'm at the speed trap.

Wade: *Over radio* Already? How did you get back so fast? Barbados is in the ocean!

Tom: Hang on, I think I got something.

Tom takes his radar gun and aims it at a slow-moving turtle, and the device beeps and shows the target speed of the turtle is 001

Tom: Hey, buddy! Where's the fire? Got kids living around here!

The turtle doesn't take much notice as it continues strolling along the road. Tom smiles

Tom: I thought it was kinda funny. Sorry.

Tom takes his sunglasses off just as a speeding blond blur passes his patrol car and his radar gun beeps, indicating that the target speed is now 500+

Tom: What?

Tom checks the radar gun and the road in front of him, only to see nothing, and the blue speck of light speeds by again, setting off Tom's radar gun and showing him the target speed of 300 this time. As Tom fidgets with the radar gun, he doesn't notice a playful (F/N) making gestures behind the patrol car. Tom departs his vehicle and walks along the road, pondering the situation, He then walks over to the grass, noticing something yellow. He kneels down, picks it up and inspects it. We later learn that it is actually one of (F/N)’s hairs. Then, Tom hears Wade on the radio, sounding serious.

Wade: *over radio* Tom, we need you down on Main Street. There's been a violent gang shoot-out.

As Tom leaves in his patrol car, with his red and blue emergency lights blazing, Wade laughs

Wade: Just kidding. A duck stole a bagel. But they do need it back.

The turtle from earlier is seen still slowly strolling across the road and doesn't seem to notice an oncoming truck approaching. Just then, a blue speck of light speeds past and the turtle is now gone. We see that it was actually (F/N) and that she saved the turtle

(F/N): Whoa, buddy! You almost got yourself killed out there. What are you, some kind of adrenaline junkie? *Gently pats the turtle's head with her finger* It must be rough being slow all the time. *Gets an idea* Tell you what. Today is your lucky day.

"Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen plays as (F/N) runs at full speed down the road with the turtle in his hands, and the turtle looks like it is enjoying the ride

(F/N): Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! Have you ever felt so alive?!

(F/N) does an airplane impression with the turtle in one hand

(F/N): This is great! You're doing amazing!

The turtle flies out of his hand

(F/N): Oh, geez!