Chapter 18: Phantom in Bellwood

Here we see (F/N) and Rosie in the lab as we see her adding some modifications to Rosie's Nemetrix.

(F/N): Almost done… annnd… *adds the new ultimate feature* There we go.

(F/N) puts the Nemetrix back onto Rosie's collar as she meows approvingly.

(F/N): Now don't worry Rosie, I upgraded your Nemetrix so now you can turn into Ultimate Predator Aliens just like mama.

Rosie: *Meows excitedly*

(F/N): I know it's gonna be so awesome!

Just then we see Danny come down into the lab as he sees what was going on.

Danny: What's gonna be awesome?

(F/N): I upgraded Rosie's Nemetrix so now she can turn into Ultimate aliens.

Danny: Ultimate Aliens? What are those?

(F/N): They're basically like a power up for my aliens, Ben used to have it before but his ultimate forms were sentient and they didn't like being used and well it's a long complicated story let's just put it at that.

Danny: Yikes, that must have been rough.

(F/N): Yeah, Ben almost sacrificed himself for his ultimate aliens but in the end Azmuth got them their own place and all's well that ends well.

Danny: Wow, sounds like you had a lot of crazy adventures.

(F/N): Crazy isn't the world I'd use but… no yeah it was crazy, ever since that summer road trip I had with Grandpa Max, Ben and my cousin Gwen.

Danny: And you thought it was gonna be-

(F/N): The worst summer ever? Yep that's what I thought but it turns out it wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be.

Danny: Because of aliens?

(F/N): Yep, that and magic too, but mostly aliens.

Danny: Man sounds awesome.

(F/N): Yeah, but it gets kind of dull and normal after a while.

Danny: Huh, can't be any more annoying than dealing with ghosts.

(F/N): Hm true, after dealing with ghosts it kind of gets annoying. Just the other day, I caught Ember at a music store trying to broadcast her song, again. Then I stopped this other ghost making other people miserable and absorbing their misery.

Danny: You mean Spectra?

(F/N): Yeah, is that her name?

Danny: Yep, I fought her before and she is not easy to take down.

(F/N): Ain't that the truth.

Danny: So you got any plans for the day?

(F/N): Uh, well not really, I was planning on visiting Ben and Rook. It's been a while since I saw them. Wanna come along?

Danny: Yes!

(F/N): Okay, wait, you finished all your homework?

Danny: Yep, and double checked it too.

(F/N): Awesome.

We later see the duo, and Rosie, in the alter egos flying to Bellwood where they land near Burger Shack.

(F/N): *Stretches* Mm, man it feels nice to be back here again.

Danny: We were just here weeks ago.

(F/N): I know, it just feels like I haven't been home for awhile. Besides, it kinda feels nice not fighting ghosts or ghost hunters.