Chapter 28: Reign Storm Part 1.

Here we fade into a squinting red eye with a dark pupil. The eye opens. Pan to the Ghost Zone. The eye belongs to a black bird, which calls as it is flying. It flies around a flight of stairs and goes over to a murder of the birds in a tree. It lands on the tree and calls. Close up of the bird. It calls again.

Pan down.

Vlad is standing by a box with a purple cushion inside. Cut to the back of his head. He turns around, an evil grin on his face. Cut to a view of the tree the birds are in, with Vladand the box. Vladflies away, satisfied.

We Cut to an overhead view of Pariah's Keep. Vladflies into view and flies into the castle. Cut to the inside. He flies through a hall full of skeletal guards and depressed-looking portraits of a guy who looks like George Washington. He opens a door at the end of the hall, leading into a room with a sarcophagus with an odd green light shining on it. He flies towards it.

Vlad: Here we are.

He stops at the foot of some stairs. A skeleton holding a pumpkin with a sword sticking out of it is in the background. Pan up the stairs to the sarcophagus as Vladsays this next line.

Vlad: Pariah's Keep.

Cut to the skeleton holding a pumpkin with a sword sticking out of it.

Vlad: Home of the Fright Knight-

Cut to Vladlooking up at a sphere a skeleton is holding. In the middle of the sphere is a ring- the Ring of Rage.

Vlad: And before that-

Vlad holds up the Skeleton Key. He sticks it into a skeleton's nose, which is key-shaped (haha) and turns it. The sphere around the Ring dissolves, leaving a liquid residue on the skeleton's hands and dropping the Ring into Plasmius' hand.

Vlad: The Ghost King. And here I am, Vlad Plasmius- *He puts the Ring on* With all his power in the palm of my hand.

He flies up dramatically, beginning to laugh. The ring, however, merely sputters and emits smoke. Plasmius, surprised, looks at the ring, and then looks away, frowning. Cut to the sarcophagus. Fast pan to the crown at the top of the sarcophagus.

Vlad: Ah, of course. The Ring of Rage only works when one wears the Crown of Fire.

He flies up to the sarcophagus and sticks the key into a triangle in its chest.

We Cut to one of those birds, which caws. Vlad turns the key. The sarcophagus' eyes glow red. The birds fly out of the tree, and the coffin opens, revealing Pariah Dark, the Ghost King.

Vlad: Separately, they're nothing, but together- *Pariah's un eyepatched eye opens* They give you power unimaginable.

Pariah stomps out of the coffin. Vlad looks at him, mortified. Pan up from Pariah's feet to his face. He is a huge, Scottish, maybe Viking-like ghost, with only one eye, horns, one of which is broken, a beard thing, and LOTS of hair. He wears a flaming crown- the Crown of Fire, obviously.

Ghost King (Pariah): *Slow and dramatic.* Who dares?

Vlad: *Uncertainly* Uh, hello. Plasmius, Vlad Plasmius, did I mention I'm a huge fan of your work?

He smiles with uncertainty. Pariah's eye narrow.

We then cut to the outside. An explosion rocks the castle, throwing Plasmius out. Cut back to the inside. Pariah pulls the sword out of the purple pumpkin. The pumpkin flies into the air and explodes, revealing the Fright Knight.

Fright Knight: The Fright Knight lives!

Pariah throws the sword at Fright Knight.

Ghost King: To serve me.