Chapter 27: Sapphire Alien.

Here we see (F/N), Rosie and the trio at school as we see (F/N) with a happy smile on her face.

Tucker: Well someone's happy today.

Danny: Get another A+ Ally?

(F/N): Yep, but aside from that I got some news guys, and Sam.

Sam: Okay what is it?

Before (F/N) could say anything, she felt a certain someone hug her from behind as (F/N) saw it was Paulina.

Paulina: Hey baby~.

(F/N): Hey sweet potato~.

The trio then sees (F/N) and Paulina share a kiss much to their shock, especially to Sam.

Tucker: Woah…!

Sam: (F/N) why-why did you kiss Paulina?!

Paulina: Isn't it obvious? We're dating now.

Everyone that heard this, was surprised and shocked by this as we see the camera cut to a random student with a Paulina shrine in his locker.

Student: No! *Cries and runs away*

Tucker: You two are dating now? Nice!

Danny: Congrats Ally.

Sam: *Sarcastically* Yeah congrats on getting with your dream girl.

(F/N): Thanks Sam, I knew you'd be happy for me.

Sam: I was being sar… *sighs* Ah, forget it.

Jock 1: Paulina's gay?!

Paulina: I'm Bisexual actually but I'm mostly into girls.

Jock 2: No way!

Jock 3: This has to be a joke right? Right?!

(F/N): Hey, there is no joking when it comes to love, *Hugs Paulina* I love Paulina and I would take a bullet for her if I had to!

Everyone was surprised by (F/N)'s outburst, even Sam was surprised too. She didn't think (F/N) would be this loyal to someone she despised.

Paulina: *Blushes* Aww thanks babe, and I'm so glad to get that off my chest.

(F/N): Same here.

Danny: Well I just wanna say you two are obviously made for each other.

Tucker: Yeah you two definitely love each other.

Paulina: *Hugs (F/N)'s arm* Yeah we do. And I plan on meeting (F/N)'s older brother.

Danny: Her brother?

(F/N): Yeah, Mr. Sanchez gave me his approval of me dating Paulina so it's only fair Paulina meets Kevin.

Tucker: Well she's not wrong on that.

Danny: Fair enough.

Paulina: Awesome! And don't worry I already told my papa I'm coming to your place after school.

Sam: Seriously??

Paulina: Yep, *hugs (F/N)'s arm* I can't wait to meet your folks.

(F/N): Yeah, I'm sure they'll approve.

Sam: And we'll come with you.

Tucker: Wait what? *Gets elbowed* oof! Uh yeah what Sam said.

(F/N): Hm well alright.

Later after school, we see everyone arrive in Bellwood via (F/N)'s car as she parked it outside as everyone got out.

(F/N): Here we are, Levin resident.