Chapter 75: Claw of the wild.

Here we open to (F/N), Paulina, Danny and Tucker are bored, while Sam is excited.

Sam: *Happily* Summer camp... How great is this? We can go hiking, canoeing, and exploring. I can't believe you guys aren't excited.

Danny *Sarcastically* Oh, I'm really excited. Now instead of spending five days a week with these losers, I get to spend two whole months. *As he speaks, someone from the front throws a paper airplane to the back. Kwan catches it and hits Mikey with it.* *Hears Paulina saying ahem* *Sees Paulina glaring at him* Oh uh, no offense Paulina.

Paulina: None taken.

(F/N): *Sighs* Seriously, why did we agree to do this?

Roxie: *Barks*

Paulina: Because Sam wouldn't take no for an answer.

Sam: I can't wait to show you all the wonders nature has to offer.

Danny: Does it offer a movie theater?

Paulina: Or a video arcade?

(F/N): And I think you already showed Danny that already when you tried to turn everyone into plant food when you were being controlled by Undergrowth, and yes, Danny told me about it.

Sam: Hey I said I was sorry!

(F/N): *Waves her hand dismissively* Excuses, excuses.

Tucker: Don't worry, you guys. You three can bring the anti-venom serum, I'll bring the arcade. *Holds up two handheld games and a game box for Rain Forest Demolition II.* Here's all the nature we need.

Danny: *Excited* Rain Forest Demolition II? Oh-ho sweet! *Grabs the box* Who wants to help me build a virtual Fenton Acres?

Sam: *Sighs and looks at a brochure* I'll stick to the real thing, thanks.

Paulina: *Sighs* What is it with boys and videogames?

Sam: For once Paulina, I don't know.

The brochure is of Camp Skull and Crossbones on beautiful Lake Eerie. On the brochure is a picture of the campsite, which has green grass and a blue lake. Sam puts down the brochure and sees the campsite, which is run-down, old, and raggedy.

Tucker: Good choice.

The bus stops by the mess hall, which is just as run-down. All the students get off the bus and look at it.

Danny: Well, the brochure may be outdated, but at least that sign's accurate.

Tucker: *Sees a sign that says "Camp Skull and Crossbones on beautiful Lake Eerie"* Creepy with two E's alright. In fact, this may qualify for three.

Sam: Come on, you guys. There's nothing scary about this place.

(F/N): You mean besides you?

Paulina, Danny and Tucker: Ohh!

Sam: *Slightly irked* Besides me.

Mr. Lancer: Hello, pioneers.

Mr. Lancer and Ms. Tetslaff step out, much to the students' horror.

Danny: Mr. Lancer? Ms. Tetslaff? What are you doing here?

Students: *To themselves* Please say "Just passing through." Please say "Just passing through."

Mr. Lancer: Children, relax. For the next eight weeks, we're not your teachers.

All the students breathe a sigh of relief.

Ms. Tetslaff: Better: We're your counselors. *The students gasp with horror* So our hold over you no longer stops at 3:00 in the afternoon. It lasts the whole, entire, livelong day.