Chapter 64: Boxed Up Fury.

Here in the Ghost Zone we see several glowing purple doors floating in the aether.

Box Ghost: *Popping up and waving his hands.* Beware! *Clearing his throat and continuing in a deeper voice, gesturing dramatically.* Beware! *Trying again with different intonation.* Beware. *Flying past several unimpressed ghosts in a cemetery.* Beware!

Two of Walker's goons post a wanted poster for Wulf, for $1,000,000.

Box Ghost: *Popping up again and wiggling his fingers.* Be--what? *Turning and noticing the poster; indignant.* One million for an overgrown dog? *Floating to the next poster, which is for Vortex.* Two million for an overgrown cloud? *Moving on to Undergrowth.* Three million for an overgrown ficus?! *Moving on to (F/N)* 100 Trillion for a Amalgam alien?! *Throwing his hands up.* Chump change! For those ghosts pale in comparison to me, the Box Ghost! Imagine the value of a ghost that terrorizes with corrugated cardboard *Holding up a sample.*and the occasional roll of bubble-wrap! *Pulling out a roll of bubble-wrap from hammer space.* It must make the head spin! *His own head flies up off his neck and spins in the air before settling back in place.*

A crumpled ball of paper hits him in the head, and he unwads it. It is his "wanted" poster, which reads "Not wanted. $2.50 or best offer."

Box Ghost: *Reading.* "Not wanted"?! *Tears it apart* This is an outrage! Do I not inspire fear and loathing? *The top of his head comes off, his purple colored brain popping out*

Several nameless ghosts start laughing at him.

Box Ghost: Stop your chortling at my expense! *They do, but keep smiling* The Box Ghost can be threatening, ominous, uh....threatening! *Pointing emphatically.* I will prove it to you! You will all rue the day you underestimated my awesome four-sided ability to terrorize!

The Box Ghost zips off to a floating warehouse on a small rock island, entering through the window.

Box Ghost: And with the aid of some very special boxes, *We see that the room is packed with various types of boxes.* I will bring stackable, packable terror to them all! Beware! *Impressed with himself* Ooh, that's good...

We then cut to (F/N), Paulina, Rosie by (F/N)'s side, and the trio walked through the Amity Park park archway with Paulina holding (F/N)'s hand.

Sam: *Exasperated* This is nuts! We've been capturing and recapturing the Box Ghost all day long!

(F/N): Tell me about it, *shakes her hair* I'm still washing out frosting from my hair when he used the "Cake boxes of mayhem"

Paulina: But they were pretty yummy, even if they could possibly go to my butt.

Rosie: *Meows*

(F/N): Sweetie, what did we talk about?

Paulina: Your cake and/or any desserts you make is better than anything at the bakery, even from a ghost bakery or an evil ghost loser who's obsessed with boxes.

(F/N): Dang straight. Plus, we don't want all those evil sweets getting your cute tush~. *Playfully spanks Paulina's butt with her tail.*

Paulina: *After getting spanked* Eep! *Giggles* Baby come on, *whispers* When we're alone.

(F/N): *Chuckles* Gotcha.

Sam: Really (F/N)?

(F/N): What? I can't help but admire Paulina's cute booty.

Paulina: *Giggles* Aw thanks baby.

(F/N): Anytime hun.

Sam: Please try not to make me throw up it is too early for this.