Chapter 21: Special Delivery

Here at Ben's house, Thunderpig repeatedly rings the doorbell.

(F/N): *From inside* Hold on a second will you?

Thunderpig: *growls*

(F/N) opens the door and Thunderpig immediately grabs her and Ben by the collar, pulling them outside.

Thunderpig: Hello. *Snorts* I am Thunderpig! You two ate my father with lettuce and tomato on a wheat roll! Prepare to die.

(F/N): Uh what?

Ben: What are you talking about?

Thunderpig: I am talking about vengeance, sizzling strips of juicy, succulent vengeance!

(F/N): *To Ben* Is he talking about bacon?

Ben: I honestly don't know.

Thunderpig tosses Ben and (F/N) away and begins swinging his flail in the air. As he spins it, the flail becomes surrounded by electricity.

Thunderpig: Thunder...thunder...Thunderpig! *squeals*

Thunderpig swings his flail at Ben and (F/N) who quickly activates their Omnitrices and they both transform into Echo Echo, dodging the attack due to their shorter stature.

Thunderpig: Aah!

Both (F/N) and Ben run around Thunderpig, who tries to hit him again. They jump away from the flail just in time, splitting into three Echo Echoes each and they unleash sonic screams at him, but he resists the attack and roars as he once again brings down his flail. The six Echo Echoes jump onto the street, and one hops onto the flail, creating another sonic scream. Thunderpig rips his flail out of the ground (de-platforming the (F/N) and Ben) and pursues Echo Echo next to the car. He misses his shot with his flail again, and spots Ben's Echo Echo clone on the roof of the vehicle.

Ben: *as Echo Echo #1* I didn't eat your dad.

Another Echo Echo on the car's trunk pipes up.

Ben *as Echo Echo #2* And for the record-

The originally-followed Echo Echo speaks up.

Ben: *Echo Echo #3* I prefer turkey bacon.

(F/N): *as Echo Echo 1* Eh, I prefer chicken.

The Echo Echoes run up the neighbor's driveway. Thunderpig brings down his flail, again failing to hit the Echo Echoes.

Ben: *as Echo Echo #2* We don't-

Ben: *as Echo Echo #1* Have any beef-

Ben: *as Echo Echo #3* With you.

Thunderpig: *laughs; squeals*

Thunderpig swings his flail high into the air, and brings it down on the Echo Echoes. They all scream, creating a sonic dome around themselves. The flail bounces off the dome, and the Echo Echoes increase the intensity of their screams, knocking Thunderpig back. However, the volume shatters the windows of the neighbor's car. The door to the house opens, revealing Mr. Baumann as its owner.

Baumann: Tennyson! Levin!

Echo Echo reverts back to Ben and (F/N) as Mr. Baumann approaches him.

Ben: *panicking* Mr. Baumann! It's not our  fault!

(F/N): *gestures at Thunderpig* This pig showed up out of nowhere, and he said we ate his father, and then he...

Mr. Baumann glares at Ben and (F/N).

Ben: Let's stay positive. It's only the glass.

The car's horn then starts blaring as it slowly breaks down and loses its rims.