Chapter 20: New Day, New Look.

Here we fade to Fenton Works and fade to (F/N)’s room where we see her sleeping and Rosie on her stomach as we see she now has blue horns, wings and a tail, but what was most eye-catching was that she now has blue freckles.

(F/N) hears her alarm go off as she accidentally smashes it, again as Rosie wakes up too.

(F/N): *Yawns* Man, again? Ah, forget it. *Scratches her head* Mmm, that's weird, why does my head feel heavy?

As (F/N) got off the bed, Rosie saw her (F/N)’s new look and meowed in surprise.

(F/N): Rosie? What is it? Does mama have a booger on my face?

Rosie pointed to a mirror as (F/N) turned around and saw her reflection as she could only react in only one way possible.

(F/N):AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Everyone in Amity Park heard (F/N)’s scream and even in Bellwood.

Ben: What was that?

Rook: I do not know.

Back in Amity Park, Danny heard the scream and immediately barged into (F/N)’s room in ghost mode.

Danny: Ally what's wrong?! Where's the ghost?! *Pauses* Woah, I'm starting to sound like my dad, heh can you, *Sees (F/N)’s new look* Woah!

(F/N): Hey… Danny.

Danny: Ally, what happened to you? Who did this? Vlad? Vilgax?? Animo?!

(F/N): No, no, a bad guy didn't do this, it's kind of… natural to me.

Danny: I don't follow.

(F/N): *Sighs* Okay when Osmosian reach a certain age in maturity they grow different traits, for me, I got the whole package, horns, wings and *moves her tail a bit* A tail.

Danny: Wow… so is it like the equivalent of your voice changing and getting acne?

(F/N): Eh, something like that, but for the record I never get zits. *Looks away from Danny* You probably think I look like a freak huh?

Danny: What? No way, you look awesome (F/N), plus you're talking to a guy who's half ghost.

(F/N): Really? You don't mind *gestures to her new look* this situation?

Danny: Nope.

(F/N) smiled and hugged Danny which caught him by surprise.

(F/N): Thanks D.

Danny: *Hugs back* Anytime Ally

Later on, we see (F/N) fly down stairs with her new wings with Rosie on her head as she went to the kitchen she was met with noise makers and confetti as she saw it was the Fentons with a plate of waffles with a birthday candle on it.

Fentons: Happy late birthday (F/N)!

(F/N): Woah, uh thanks guys but what's all this?

Jazz: Danny told us it was your birthday yesterday so we figured why not celebrate your birthday today.