Chapter 38: Identity Crisis

Here we Fade into Fenton Works. An image of the Fenton Ghost Catcher standing ominously inside the lab. Shifting to the right, (F/N) sits at her computer with Sam, Danny, Paulina and Tucker on either side of her and Rosie on her head.

On the screen, a picture of Ember's head as well as her full body, labeled with her name appears.

Sam: *off screen* Ember?

Danny: *now on screen, with Sam, Paulina,  and Tucker at either side* Ghost Zone.

(F/N) clicks an "X" on Ember's file and it falls into a spinning portal icon labeled "G. Zone".

An identical file appears for Skulker, the Ghost Zone's greatest hunter.

Tucker: *off screen* Skulker?

(F/N): *clicking X* Ghost Zone.

The spinning portal icon is shown up close again for a moment.

View shifts to behind the computer.

Sam: Box Ghost?

Danny, (F/N), Paulina, Rosie, Sam and Tucker: Who cares?

The Box Ghost's head and hand pop out of the open Fenton Portal.

Box Ghost: Hey! I have feelings too, you know! *Gets blasted back inside by Paulina* Augh! *Portal closes*

(F/N): Thanks hun.

Paulina: Anytime.

Danny: *Moves (F/N) aside* *types on keyboard* All enemies captured, and accounted for *close up of Danny's face*, which means, as promised *Danny puts his arms out at full extension to his side as Sam, (F/N), Paulina and Tucker, Rosie smile at him*, the 100% ghost-free *showing a table full of pizza, soda, and other various snacks* The weekend o'fun starts now. *He presses the "Enter" key.*

An image comes up on his computer showing a red bar maxing out and an anthropomorphic hard drive clutching its stomach.

(F/N): *Moves Danny aside* *confused* Hard drive full? Well, hang on, I'll just delete some old *clicks on a folder labeled "Personal" with her Omnitrix logo as the cover, and out comes a picture of Paulina in a seductive pose*

Paulina: *Sees the picture* Woah mama~! I look good in this pic.

Sam: *crossing her arms, frowning* Niice.

Danny: *Sees the picture* Why… just… why?

Tucker: *Puts up his right hand, which is holding his PDA* I am so downloading- *sees Paulina's angry glare* Uh I-I mean not downloading that.

Paulina: Thank you.

Tucker sneakingly downloads the photo on his pda.

(F/N): *clearly embarrassed, looking at Paulina* Uh, haha, how'd that get there? *On the screen, (F/N) moves the cursor towards a purple skull icon.* Oh, hey, look, uh, here's something I can delete *Tucker looks up from his PDA worriedly* this old version of Doomed. *He places the Doomed game over the trash bin*